Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What bullying did you suffer at school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Reading this I feel pretty lucky to never have been bullied in secondary school

ReputationRep:
    Yeah physical and verbal, never got the **** beaten out of me or anything tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    eh I got called weird a lot. I guess I kind of am though. Luckily my friends were equally weird.

I got pushed around quite a bit in the corridors but then I started defending myself so, y'know.
    Us "weirdos" are the best because weird children never grow up into boring adults.

And to answer your question, I was picked on a lot but probably because I was easy to pick on since I rarely would say anything. It was nothing specific, just random little ways to make one feel inferior. But since I left that school for another 6th form, I realised I'm a Queen and nowhere near inferior.

(Also most of the girls who picked on me either have babies now, or are engaged, or gaining useless qualifications (I'm sorry for being a snob), can't spell and have a very limited vocabulary, working in a fast food places or living on benefits, and are still very orange and haven't figured out proper make up application despite their gained qualification in "Hair and beauty" )

So I'm not affected by any of it, it actually helped me grow in a sense because I realised I never want to sound, or act that stupid in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Us "weirdos" are the best because weird children never grow up into boring adults.
    Damn straight! ^.^

ReputationRep:
    i once got stabbed by bullies and the head teacher just told me to suck it up

ReputationRep:
    Always been called fat/ugly, been excluded- now the bullies keep messaging me on fb asking "to talk" and for my sc mwahahah go away

ReputationRep:
    I got called hairy Mary a tonne of times, one boy said I was too ugly to be a girl, this other boy would call me anorexic every day just because I was underweight, this other boy would point and laugh at my 'moustache' and call me miss moustache. This was all on primary school, funny when I went to an all girls secondary school, all of these insults stopped. God boys can be so mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    What kind of religious bullying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My school was non religious but the teaching assistant for year 5 and 6 was she always picked on me, At lunch she would constantly tell me to be quiet even though I was not speaking or during lesson tell me to be quiet when No one at all was talking, she constantly would not help me. she once tore up a piece of my work for no apparent reason telling me to do it again.

Once we had a inspector in and I was chosen to present to him and since we were doing ww2 I was reading out some poems. afterwards when she was talking to him she said I was terribly disruptive and was always fighting and told lies about me. then when the inspector went to my teacher she was like Oh X is a great student is always works hard. only good things.

But one I could remember the worst was during a Re lesson that we had like once every few months my teacher asked people to put up our hands and tell the class what we belive about God. I said I do not think he is real and I am not a christian, For the next 5 lunchtimes she sent me outside on my own to sit telling me I shouldnt speak like that to god. She also put my name in the detention book For swearing and fighting. So i decided to go to the Headmistress and complain with about 4 other students that constantly witnessed me getting harassed by her.
    Nothing ever happened but I still hate her.

She was also very sexist, she liked to segregate the boys and girls at lunchtime and we were not allowed to speak to the girls, but In the end I did because I was fed up with her so she kept giving me detentions but I told the headmistress and she agreed it was stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    My school was non religious but the teaching assistant for year 5 and 6 was she always picked on me, At lunch she would constantly tell me to be quiet even though I was not speaking or during lesson tell me to be quiet when No one at all was talking, she constantly would not help me. she once tore up a piece of my work for no apparent reason telling me to do it again.

Once we had a inspector in and I was chosen to present to him and since we were doing ww2 I was reading out some poems. afterwards when she was talking to him she said I was terribly disruptive and was always fighting and told lies about me. then when the inspector went to my teacher she was like Oh X is a great student is always works hard. only good things.

But one I could remember the worst was during a Re lesson that we had like once every few months my teacher asked people to put up our hands and tell the class what we belive about God. I said I do not think he is real and I am not a christian, For the next 5 lunchtimes she sent me outside on my own to sit telling me I shouldnt speak like that to god. She also put my name in the detention book For swearing and fighting. So i decided to go to the Headmistress and complain with about 4 other students that constantly witnessed me getting harassed by her.
    Nothing ever happened but I still hate her.

She was also very sexist, she liked to segregate the boys and girls at lunchtime and we were not allowed to speak to the girls, but In the end I did because I was fed up with her so she kept giving me detentions but I told the headmistress and she agreed it was stupid.
    That's terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I got called hairy Mary a tonne of times, one boy said I was too ugly to be a girl, this other boy would call me anorexic every day just because I was underweight, this other boy would point and laugh at my 'moustache' and call me miss moustache. This was all on primary school, funny when I went to an all girls secondary school, all of these insults stopped. God boys can be so mean
    Do you think boys are meaner than girls? I thought girls can be bad too ...

ReputationRep:
    I moved home when I was around 11 years old. I was quite a naive/innocent child, and as such I became an easy target for my new peers. I found myself quite often secluded from everyone else.

Secondary school was better in a sense that I made friends, but the bullying got worse. I was abused both verbally and physically, and little was done to help me (though in the defense of the adults around me, I quite often suffered in silence).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    Do you think boys are meaner than girls? I thought girls can be bad too ...
    I've heard that they can, and I'm sure they can if they want to be. However in all 7 years I spent in a girls only school, I didn't receive the nasty comments i received from boys in primary school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    I moved home when I was around 11 years old. I was quite a naive/innocent child, and as such I became an easy target for my new peers. I found myself quite often secluded from everyone else.

Secondary school was better in a sense that I made friends, but the bullying got worse. I was abused both verbally and physically, and little was done to help me (though in the defense of the adults around me, I quite often suffered in silence).
    😞😶

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    I've heard that they can, and I'm sure they can if they want to be. However in all 7 years I spent in a girls only school, I didn't receive the nasty comments i received from boys in primary school
    Yeah my bullying was mostly from boys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    ****ing hell mate, I understand being bullied must have been hard to deal with but how many threads about you being bullied now??

I was never bullied. I had people give me crap and I got into fights over it, but bullies only target people they know aren't gonna fight back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    ****ing hell mate, I understand being bullied must have been hard to deal with but how many threads about you being bullied now??

I was never bullied. I had people give me crap and I got into fights over it, but bullies only target people they know aren't gonna fight back.
    this

ReputationRep:
    People made fun of my (extremely, extremely large)bulge.

ReputationRep:
    lots of verbal for something like 6 yrs

yes i am a very emotionally challenged person as a result

eh

ReputationRep:
    Verbal and physical from not only girls but males also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Girls were basically *****es in year 10 and they use to hit the boys like they owned the place. And the boys couldn't hit them and the teachers wouldn't say anything. Basically they were rude and the teachers were stupid. Basically girls are annoying and boys are the target of opression nowadays.
    I'm still straight dw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.