Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    We had lots of saofas..a few desks (they were useless really, who studied in the common room?!!)...a microwave, tv, fridge, water cooler, electric kettle and I also took my sleepin bag (Told u school was my second home!)
    Oh well, I didn't spend much time in the common room anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I can...all sweet and melting in my mouth...*cries*
    Hehehe *imagines popcorn flying in all directions* I pity your co-riders
    LOL....crunch crunch! popcorn rain

ReputationRep:
    We have...

1.) Plastic chairs
    2.) One legged tables
    3.) Windows (one smashed)
    4.) Coffee machine that has no coffee in it ever and always steals your money.
    5.) A fire alarm.

State of the art, as you can see...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Oh well, I didn't spend much time in the common room anyway.
    Yeah me too.....I always went to class!....but came as early as possible to school and left as late as I could!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too.....I always went to class!....but came as early as possible to school and left as late as I could!
    I always went to class as well, and went either end of 3rd or 4th when I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonas123)
    We have...

1.) Plastic chairs
    2.) One legged tables
    3.) <Windows (one smashed)
    4.) Coffee machine that has no <coffee in it ever and always steals your money.
    5.) A fire alarm.

State of the <art, as you can see...
    hmmmm....luxurious!...
    I bet u spent all ur time there!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pikaboo]

That's just extravagance we had a kitchen but practically nothing else. Though I used to make popcorn in the microwave and the whole sixth form would moan at me for making such delicious smells. I thought they were delicious anyway...others may have disagreed [QUOTE]

On our last ever day of school we decided to cook popcorn, unfortunately we also decided to let Jo cook it, and the entire kitchen area was filled with acid green smoke and the popcorn was reduced to just a solid mass of charcoal! :eek: The smell still lingers on 2 months later.........

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm....luxurious!...
    I bet u spent all ur time there!
    Actually...no

ReputationRep:
    I always went to class as well, and went either end of 3rd or 4th when I could.
    Yup...good little students we were..
    Nerds is right name for us...!
    You are a pink Nerdie...and I am purple nerdie!

ReputationRep:
    Yup...good little students we were..
    Nerds is right name for us...!
    You are a pink Nerdie...and I am purple nerdie!
    I am the nerd in pink as I am a member of the pink batallion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    On our last ever day of school we decided to cook popcorn, unfortunately we also decided to let Jo cook it, and the entire kitchen area was filled with acid green smoke and the popcorn was reduced to just a solid mass of charcoal! :eek: The smell still lingers on 2 months later.........
    we always burnt it on purpose!..cuz the staff room was next door with a window up high......no wonder the poor teachers always complained abt closing down the common room!....(don't worry, I always made sure that my fav teachers weren't there when I did that!)

ReputationRep:
    wiwarin_mir: don't you spell priest, priest ?

i before e except after c and all that *******s?

ReputationRep:
    I am the nerd in pink as I am a member of the pink batallion.

right..got it nerd in pink..
    (I chose purple cuz I am obsessed with that colour!)

ReputationRep:

nope...its an odd one out as far as i know...priest.....it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    ]

Acid green smoke? Oh my sog that sounds like a nuclear explosion, cos apparently in Japan there have been reports of mini mushroom clouds appearing when their microwaves broke down :eek: the reports probably aren't that reliable though...I'd have stayed well away from that kitchen if I were you

ReputationRep:
    We didn't have a common room because the sixth-form building was destroyed a few years ago.

However, we had a prefect building - this was a previously abandoned building in the corner of the school that we were allowed to claim for ourselves. The prefect building was an exclusive place whereby only prefects were allowed to use. The presence of a non-prefect would result in several shouts and the victim being bundled to near-death.

The building consisted of the prefect room and the piss room, named for obvious reasons. The latter was the room of punishment. The prefect room was the room of all rooms. It was an exclusive common room, a football pitch and a war zone. Initially, there were many sofas and armchairs, three televisions, a hi-fi, a microwave and three games consoles. By the time we left sixth-form there were only a few chairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Acid green smoke? Oh my sog that sounds like a nuclear explosion, cos apparently in Japan there have been reports of mini mushroom clouds appearing when their microwaves broke down :eek: the reports probably aren't that reliable though...I'd have stayed well away from that kitchen if I were you
    ..lol

ReputationRep:
    nope...its an odd one out as far as i know...priest.....it is
    don't make me get my dictionary out!!!

ReputationRep:

Have changed it, thank you for the spell checking help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    We didn't have a common room because the sixth-form building was destroyed a few years ago.

However, we had a prefect building - this was a previously abandoned building in the corner of the school</a> that we were allowed to claim for ourselves. The prefect building was an exclusive place whereby only prefects were allowed to use. The presence of a non-prefect would result in several shouts and the victim being bundled to near-death.

The building consisted of the prefect room and the piss room, named for obvious reasons. The latter was the room of punishment. The prefect room was the room of all rooms. It was an exclusive common room, a <football pitch and a war zone. Initially, there were many sofas and armchairs, three televisions, a hi-fi, a microwave and three games consoles. By the time we left sixth-form there were only a few chairs.
    NEAT!!...and funny

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.