Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys what do u want to know about girls??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    I know i've never felt it, but it sounds so much better, I did a quick search on male vs female orgasm, it sounds better. apparently it could last for an entire 60 minutes.
    Yes but that's on the extreme end of the scale. Average for women is 18 seconds whilst the average for men is 22 seconds. But then again women can orgasm again and again. :mmm:
    But who knows which feels better....

(Original post by MrKmas508)
    But my day encompasses Filthy Frank videos and debating people online for no reason, how am I supposed to form a personality from that. My spirit animal is the Elephant who killed a girl in Morocco.
    Then start watching reality tv , dramas such as eastenders, coronation street etc or series on Netflix . Also TRY and make friends and b sociable. Google more ideas .

ReputationRep:
    Does it feel uncomfortable lying on your front? What about the side?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you look at a boy's shoes or their looks first?
    Haha weird question.
    When I mean shoes, I mean as in dress sense.
    Dress sense, but then again i look at legs

Haha weird question.
    Tbh probably clothes

ReputationRep:
    Girls are very weird creatures. you think so differently. so complex. whats funny, is that alot of you(several people on a whole different thread) think that males are more complex.

your like tangled strings.

http://www.pikaland.com/wp-content/u...llofstring.jpg
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by drandy76)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you learn to get used to it, sometimes if you are wearing a bra the underwire can dig in and hurt like hell but honestly na

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    Dress sense, but then again i look at legs
    'look at legs'? What do you look for? Length? Build?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    'look at legs'? What do you look for? Length? Build?
    both just a pair of legs, like not too skinny but toned (i know its strange)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by anonomon)
    Ask anything u want . 😃
    At the moment there is just one question in which I am deeply interested in: Can a girl in a relationship be loyal?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raizelcadres)
    How quickly do you get over someone?
    someone i'm in love with takes a long time, there will always be part of me that will love him forever. but then if i do truly, madly love a guy i would do everything in my power to make sure i never lose him
    someone that i really liked and we broke up, probably a year. my bitterness at us breaking up will make me want to get over him quicker but realistically it takes a while. usually a year for me if i really liked the guy.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lying on my front is my favourite position of sleep in. It'll probably be fine for most gals.
    Side tends to be fine as well

ReputationRep:
    How would you view a boy that was socially insecure but a nice guy?

It wouldn't really bother me. I try to get to know everyone in the year and as long as we can talk about interesting things and connect, it wouldn't be a problem. The only thing is that it might take a bit longer for girls to open up to you and get to know you more (as some may interpret your social awkwardness as not having any interest in them - as a friend or otherwise).

(Original post by Kallisto)
    At the moment there is just one question in which I am deeply interested in: Can a girl in a relationship be loyal?*
    yeah girls can be loyal, but it seems like you've got issues with a girl who ain't, sorry about that :///

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Of course or what's the point of staying in a relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarflower)
    Multiple orgasms are probably one of the best things about being a girl, for me anyway
    I'm a dude that can have multiple orgasms, I donno why or if its rare or not. Basically I blow my load and I can carry on going, no problem without going flat and no break needed. The only thing I've noticed is that things become less sensitive, most i've achieved during sex is 2 and flying solo is like 6, by the 3rd things are starting to get a bit painful when cumming.

ReputationRep:
    Haha weird question.
    Generally, if I'm meeting someone or passing them on the street, I look at their face and their smile before their clothes. The only exception is if they have a really good (or bad) dress sense and it's that which catches my eye and attention from afar

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel most comfortable lying on my side. I hate lying on my front bc it makes my head/neck hurt aha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    yeah girls can be loyal, but it seems like you've got issues with a girl who ain't, sorry about that :///

No, it is just a bad experience in my family without being the scapegoat itself. That is why I want to have a serious relationship with a loyal attitude.

(Original post by bikiniikilll)
    Of course or what's the point of staying in a relationship?
    If I am in a serious relationship, so living together and sharing common interests, you know?

ReputationRep:
    do you like guys who have long hair or short-medium hair?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.