I would be like

YEEEEEEET

then I would cry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would have no problem with that whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckfeister)
    Where's god? I've never seen him. Is this religious science?
    Huh? I don't quite get your point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I would say: "silly! you never needed to come out in the first place - bring a boy home, cool; bring a girl home, cool. you do you and keep yourself happy and as long as that's how you feel, i'm happy for you."

Why?
    I can't respond to this because it says mr. dystopia edited it so you're gonna have to pm me or something and say what you originally said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazuhira)
    I would be like

YEEEEEEET

then I would cry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would also cry if I were your child (yeeeeeeet)

best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In Uranus)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least we have something in common now. :sexface:
    Same ^

ReputationRep:
    Son: I'm gay...
    Me: Hi Gay, im Dad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    There is no gay gene, no child is born gay.

It is possibly to "design" a baby to have brown hair, green eyes etc., it is not possible to design that baby to be gay. I have no idea why you are yapping on about therapy.
    The actual answer is "we're not sure yet"

I prefer Walkers prawn cocktail, but my sister likes salt and vinegar. Should I make her go to conversion therapy? Would it make sense? No. There's nothing wrong with liking salt and vinegar.

(Original post by #ChaosKass)
    I'd be deeply disappointed, as if I have children I shall bring them up to live a proper conservative Christian lifestyle based around morals, values, loyalty, dignity, and courage.

As the Bible says, homosexuality is a sin and so my first port of call would be conversion therapy, if that doesn't work then who knows. I wouldn't go as far as disowning them but I'd deeply discourage them from partaking in any homosexual behaviour and would make sure they keep their sexuality to themselves.
    Times have changed you should never discourage a child from being them self even if you don't approve of there ways

ReputationRep:
    I would talk to him seriously about his decision. I don't support homos (sorry homos, that's just me)

ReputationRep:
    I'd be like "cool" and then get back to what I'm doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tamuna10)
    I would talk to him seriously about his decision. I don't support homos (sorry homos, that's just me)
    It's not a decision. It'd be his sexuality, and he can't change it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I'm a strong Christian and even I think some of your post is foolish, no offense. You can't change a biological trait.
    Homosexuality isn't biological. It comes from mind. A very few are born with that disease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    It's not a decision. It'd be his sexuality, and he can't change it.
    it is exactly a decision. Very few, 1 out of 5mil are actually born with biological disease like that. Other cases are completely mental

ReputationRep:
    Homosexuality isn't biological. It comes from mind. A very few are born with that disease
    Why do you think it's a disease? Do you know that many, many, many other animals exhibit homosexuality, other than humans?

ReputationRep:
    it is exactly a decision. Very few, 1 out of 5mil are actually born with biological disease like that. Other cases are completely mental
    Where are you getting this "data" from?

ReputationRep:
    I'd be fine with it aslong as he's open to the possibility of adoption in same sex marriage.

I want to be a grandparent eventually dammit!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Why do you think it's a disease? Do you know that many, many, many other animals exhibit homosexuality, other than humans?
    First - human is no animal. It's a superior being but inferior to other beings we don't know yet but can sense.

second - animals aren't homosexual, they just have a special instinct to protect little cubs. If you place two male lions in a cage together with a cub, they will take care of it. It doesn't mean they're homo, it means they're sane.

third - I assume you haven't heard about Overtone's Window. Look it up. It shows that even cannibalism can be justified and counted normal if authorities and politicians act properly.

fourth - homosexuality was developed to stop humans from bearing too many children, but as gay start having children with women still and then raise them with men, authorities will start developing a plan to stop gay propaganda - a failed project.

ReputationRep:
    Good for you I reckon, what's the issue with it?

ReputationRep:
    I'd be surprised if I hadn't already suspected - when my nephew brought his first boyfriend home it was no surprise to any of us, even though he had had a couple of girlfriends - but I don't see it as an issue. I'd upset if any of my kids got religion but ultimately even that is their choice.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.