Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Sexuality is not a choice for ffs!
    for for ****'s sake?

ReputationRep:
    Female: I am sexually attracted to foofs more than joysticks. Romantically? Depends on the person, doesn't it.

ReputationRep:
    Straight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Straight.

ReputationRep:
    str9-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    An interesting question, considering I have neglected to label myself for a long time. I would say that I am bisexual, but that, rightly or wrongly, evokes a sense of equality of interest between the genders which is simply not the case. I vastly prefer women. So who knows. In essence, I don't really care.
    Being bisexual definitely doesn't mean that you like both sexes equally

ReputationRep:
    I'd probally say I'm bisexual, I've had girlfriends, but I'm definetely more attracted to guys

ReputationRep:
    Bisexual
    75% straight lol

Racist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _4everfaithful__)
    Being bisexual definitely doesn't mean that you like both sexes equally
    As I said before, I know that it doesn't mean that literally. I'm just saying, if you tell someone you're bisexual, that may be the impression they get. I dunno, I probably shouldn't care. But it feels like there is somewhat of a stigma (in particular, the notion that one cannot be satisfied in a monogamous relationship) attached to the label, partly borne out of these assumptions, which I do agree are wrong by definition. Maybe it is a question of self-acceptance. Who knows.

ReputationRep:
    I am attracted to guys sexually and romantically, so that makes me gay I guess, but I have a bicurious tendency here and there sometimes
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Bisexual but always preferred men to women. If happily be in a relationship with a woman though and I've had a few crushes and experiences with women but I'm happy settled with a man now wouldn't change it. I'm not fussed about someone's gender. It's who I connect with, get along with and find attractive that matters - not what's between their legs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bisexual but attracted to guys more often.

ReputationRep:
    99.72% straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    Bisexual but attracted to guys more often.
    why are so many girls bi

ReputationRep:
    I identify as an eggplant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    I identify as an eggplant
    Nothing to do with this thread though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGFakiie)
    why are so many girls bi
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-straight.html :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Fixed

ReputationRep:
    That experiment is such BS, wishful thinking on straight men's part 😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.