Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time for you to CREATE a new GCSE or A LEVEL!! what would it be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MPH125)
    GCSE Life Skills.

It's just a class, compulsory, where you learn crap like how to do your taxes, pros and cons of credit cards, how to improve CVs, getting value for money, idk stuff that actually matters rather than useless bullcrap LIKE FINDING A GODDAMN HYPOTENUSE FFS
    100% on board

ReputationRep:
    I'd genuinely like to have a Biochemistry A Level. Make it as difficult as chemistry too

ReputationRep:
    Being a legend GCSE

100% coursework, case study is me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdeptDz)
    Yeh, the point I was trying to get at was a-levels to do with more jobs, even though it may not be a good idea
    There are Btecs that do exactly this. The point of A-Levels is not to prepare you for a job to but to enrich your knowledge of an academic subject.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.