Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why does everyone on TSR hate me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iHammmy)
    boo hoo im sad because people were mean to me on the internet please give me attention
    :mad:

Wow you really do hate me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I secretly love you.

But shh, don't tell anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate you 🙂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    I don't get why everyone on TSR hates me...
    I'm an amazing person.
    People love me in real life.
    I know I may make a lot of threads and joke around a lot but there's no need to call me 'silly' or 'narcissist' or 'attention seeker' etc

I don't hate you and if anyone does it's their problem not yours.
    No one has the right to tell you how many threads you should make, that's your choice. Carry on making as many as you want regardless of whether they are silly or not. Anyone who thinks these or other people's are annoying or they make too many don't have to read them and should concentrate on making their own threads if other people's are not what whey want to read about then they should make their own threads that they think are interesting. There's plenty of room for everybody

There's nothing wrong with being an attention seeker just ask 0to 100
    No one should make you feel bad about making too many either or to write they are silly so if they don't like it then **** them

ReputationRep:
    Victim-playing and self-praise in one post, and you wonder why people hate you?

Don't take this as an attack, but if you give these kind of thoughts public attention, it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, just try to ignore the haters as much as possible. But actually listen to those who are telling you to chill and giving you advice on how to be more liked.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:JUst calm down a bit I mean wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Judy)
    I don't hate you and if anyone does it's their problem not yours.
    No one has the right to tell you how many threads you should make, that's your choice. Carry on making as many as you want regardless of whether they are silly or not. Anyone who thinks these or other people's are annoying or they make too many don't have to read them and should concentrate on making their own threads if other people's are not what whey want to read about then they should make their own threads that they think are interesting. There's plenty of room for everybody

There's nothing wrong with being an attention seeker just ask 0to 100
    No one should make you feel bad about making too many either or to write they are silly so if they don't like it then **** them
    Thanks for the advice and your useful wisdom and guidance.
    You are a lovely human being

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TreeFellOnMe)
    Victim-playing and self-praise in one post, and you wonder why people hate you?

Don't take this as an attack, but if you give these kind of thoughts public attention, it's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy, just try to ignore the haters as much as possible. But actually listen to those who are telling you to chill and giving you advice on how to be more liked.
    Yes sir!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    GG is very nice guy tho, he helped me to go through lot of things <3

I talk to him off TSR (Blondie987 :teehee: ) and he didn't give up haha he was very busy lately :lol:
    Haha, what? GG is nice? I find it hard to believe

Alright, good to know that TSR will at some point will once again fall prey to GG's incessant vegan spam :laugh:

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Haha, what? GG is nice? I find it hard to believe

Alright, good to know that TSR will at some point will once again fall prey to GG's incessant vegan spam :laugh:
    I swear :mmm: he's playing the annoying card on TSR but he's different irl :yep:

Hahaha xD

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.