Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt, sometimes i just have a towel around my waist if i'm going to be at home all day and am too lazy to change into clothes after my shower.
    lol...i know what its like, im like that. Usually though i wear contraversial t-shirts with my jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    lol...i know what its like, im like that. Usually though i wear contraversial t-shirts with my jeans.
    Like a tshirt with a big "Need Head" logo on it?

It seems that just wearing my Boston tshirt, that has a small US Flag on it is controversial enough when I go to places with an important muslim community

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Like a tshirt with a big "Need Head" logo on it?

HEY :eek: ...no like che t-shirts and oh my god...i bought this really cute elmo t-shirt the otherday ...and band t-shirts. And i got the 'if you think im a *****, wait till you meet my mum' t-shirt, and my mum kinda got offended. Funny, i dont know where that has gone!

ReputationRep:
    elmo...i love him. i was watching sesame street this morning

ReputationRep:
    HEY :eek: ...no like che t-shirts and oh my god...i bought this really cute elmo t-shirt the otherday ...and band t-shirts. And i got the 'if you think im a *****, wait till you meet my mum' t-shirt, and my mum kinda got offended. Funny, i dont know where that has gone!
    Montreal has plenty of offensive t-shirts. It's actually in Quebec that I first saw a "Need Head" t-shirt.
    A really neat one was a t-shirt with a "Montreal style" logo and basically, a woman and man doing it ...... style. That one was a bit too offensive.

I've got quite a few bands shirts too, I either got at concerts or just bought in a record shop.

ReputationRep:
    el che? yuck

ReputationRep:
    Montreal has plenty of offensive t-shirts. It's actually in Quebec that I first saw a "Need Head" t-shirt.
    A really neat one was a t-shirt with a "Montreal style" logo and basically, a woman and man doing it ...... style. That one was a bit too offensive.

I've got quite a few bands shirts too, I either got at concerts or just bought in a record shop.
    what places do you get these t-shirts from. I used to abhor tattoos, but ever since ive been here i really wanna get one...i dont know why. I reckon 75% of all north american girls have tattoos in their lower backs...i wouldnt get on there though. I also wanna get a piercing for some reason, everyone here has crazy piercings. I was thinking of lip...ive always wanted one, but im getting closer to acutally doing it now.

ReputationRep:
    el che? yuck

he's quite sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    So everyone, whats ur fashion sense. Fashion plays a big part in our society soI want 2 know what style you like most. You could be scruffy (combats, cargo pants etc), Sporty (trackies, joggers) or casual (jeans t-shirt sometimes a cool shirt) or any other style. So I am askin that you please complete the poll and leave a message explaining the specific style that describes you. Then could you please rate the thread. I would appreciate it. Oh, and guys can reply 2 just incase u think its a girly thing bcoz Im a guy.
    I'm a gap-ad so I'm a bit boring. I like a bit of Sisley and FC from time to time too.

I'm often jeans+t-shirt but a lot of the time it'll be a shirt or a polo shirt (I'm a bit obsessed with polo shirts). I've got a lot of chinos/khakis which I sometimes wear when going out in the evening (in the summer of course, anything white/beige looks out of place in the winter).

As for shoes, I'm Aldo or Bata all the way.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gap-ad so I'm a bit boring. I like a bit of Sisley and FC from time to time too.

I'm often jeans+t-shirt but a lot of the time it'll be a shirt or a polo shirt (I'm a bit obsessed with polo shirts). I've got a lot of chinos/khakis which I sometimes wear when going out in the evening (in the summer of course, anything white/beige looks out of place in the winter).

As for shoes, I'm Aldo or Bata all the way.
    i looooove a bloke in a tight polo shirt...especially pale pink. It takes a real man to wear pink, and oh, when they do!

ReputationRep:
    what places do you get these t-shirts from. I used to abhor tattoos, but ever since ive been here i really wanna get one...i dont know why. I reckon 75% of all north american girls have tattoos in their lower backs...i wouldnt get on there though. I also wanna get a piercing for some reason, everyone here has crazy piercings. I was thinking of lip...ive always wanted one, but im getting closer to acutally doing it now.
    Well it's a nice place to have a tattoo I guess. It's discrete, yet still sexy.
    No tongue or lip piercings, please... that's sick. Ear/nose/eyebrow is ok if there aren't too many. As for belly button piercings, they only look good if you've got a really slim body. Otherwise it just brings attention to the fact you've got a big belly and it looks gross. Just my opinion

What do y ou have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i looooove a bloke in a tight polo shirt...especially pale pink. It takes a real man to wear pink, and oh, when they do!
    lol ...only sexy confident, know-what-i-want guys wear pink.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's a nice place to have a tattoo I guess. It's discrete, yet still sexy.
    No tongue or lip piercings, please... that's sick. Ear/nose/eyebrow is ok if there aren't too many. As for belly button piercings, they only look good if you've got a really slim body. Otherwise it just brings attention to the fact you've got a big belly and it looks gross. Just my opinion

What do y ou have?
    My ears...thats all. I think the eyebrow would make you look like a dyke. Noce is cool...but im guessing very painful, because it would go through the bone. Lip is cool...and i wouldnt get my belly button done...thats too much work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Lol you'll love Ben then, he's always going on about his pink towel

ReputationRep:
    lol ...only sexy confident, know-what-i-want guys wear pink.
    oh i know *swoons*

ReputationRep:
    My ears...thats all. I think the eyebrow would make you look like a dyke. Noce is cool...but im guessing very painful, because it would go through the bone. Lip is cool...and i wouldnt get my belly button done...thats too much work.
    the nose doesn't go through bone, only cartilage and having your ears pierced hurts more than nose! I got mine done when i was 15 (my 'rebelious' stage, lol, even though my dad paid for it!) and it didn't hurt at all. I took it out after about 6 months though, i got a cold...trust me, it's not pleasant.
    Plus you should only wear the tiniest, teensiest weensiest flattest studs possible, or else you look like whitetrash (provided you are white :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    the nose doesn't go through bone, only cartilage and having your ears pierced hurts more than nose! I got mine done when i was 15 (my 'rebelious' stage, lol, even though my dad paid for it!) and it didn't hurt at all. I took it out after about 6 months though, i got a cold...trust me, it's not pleasant.
    Plus you should only wear the tiniest, teensiest weensiest flattest studs possible, or else you look like whitetrash (provided you are white :rolleyes: )
    Yeah i think it looks cute...but wouldnt get it done. I dunno why. I got the top bit of my ear done...not the cartelige bit and it closed up. I tried to repierce it with a needle and i kept scratching the cartelidge it felt horrible ...eeeewww

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think it looks cute...but wouldnt get it done. I dunno why. I got the top bit of my ear done...not the cartelige bit and it closed up. I tried to repierce it with a needle and i kept scratching the cartelidge it felt horrible ...eeeewww
    uuurgh, i can never understand how people pierce themselves. A girl i used to know pierced her face ...in the beauty spot place, above your lip..it was disgusting, looked like a ball floating in puss....eeew, i'm making myself sick, i'll stop now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    I have a few tight ones but I don't like them too tight...

ReputationRep:
    I have a few tight ones but I don't like them too tight...
    i don't mean like Spandex tight, lol, just...body hugging! They make the pecs and arms and shoulders look sooo good!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.