Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Arabs vs Asians

(Original post by slade p)
    I thinks it's probably because for some reason they think they are superior to south Asians.

They look similar to south Asians so it can't be because of how south Asians look.

Arabs in western countries also don't achieve as well as Asians, atleast certainly not with Indian but they may achieve similar to Pakistanis and bangladeshis who have low achievements.

The only Arab countries that are wealthy are the oil producing states because of the oil and relatively small populations but they don't innovate anything. The non oil Arab countries are not wealthy and many now are in civil war.
    Lol he don't look like me. I'm Indian and he looks white. I thought he was a white English when I first saw him. I think gulf Arabs look more like us.

(Original post by A321)
    Stop being such a beg. He clearly doesn't respect you, tell him to piss off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He does respect me, I know he does. He's just a bit delusional and has a superiority complex. And he begs it off me, not the other way

(Original post by Anonymous)
    He does respect me, I know he does. He's just a bit delusional and has a superiority complex. And he begs it off me, not the other way
    he doesn't he's just being 2 faced trust me. You should talk to me instead

ReputationRep:
    Lol he don't look like me. I'm Indian and he looks white. I thought he was a white English when I first saw him. I think gulf Arabs look more like us.
    what arab country is he from ?

ReputationRep:
    He's being racist, that is not a sign of respect however you look at it.
    This is typical of Arab guys, they'll beg it off you until they sleep with you then once they've used you to their hearts content you'll be yesterday's news and they'll be off talking about you to their friends.
    Arab guys know when to tone it down and act like a gentleman (at least for a while) when they meet a girl they truly like. He is being racist to you already and ashamed to introduce you to his friends. These aren't signs of respect regardless of the crap he's dishing out to you about how much he wants you.
    Actions speak louder than words girl

ReputationRep:
    have you had sex with him?

I'm Asian and I'm getting to know this Arab guy. He seems to really look down on Asians (Indian/pak/Bengalis) and he says if his friends (Arab friends) ever knew they'd take the p out of him for getting it on with an Asian.

So was just wondering why do Arabs look down on us so much, I don't get it.
    Its because in arab countries, namely the gulf countries, asians are the "lower class" and take on small jobs and manual labour rubbish men shop keepers etc. Normally seen as dirty and poor etc its just there mentality since from a young age they see them like this not saying its an excuse but thats how it is.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ either group feeling superior over the other.

(Original post by kiwi94)
    what arab country is he from ?
    Syrian/Palestinian but born here like me.

(Original post by Pinkberry_y)
    He's being racist, that is not a sign of respect however you look at it.
    This is typical of Arab guys, they'll beg it off you until they sleep with you then once they've used you to their hearts content you'll be yesterday's news and they'll be off talking about you to their friends.
    Arab guys know when to tone it down and act like a gentleman (at least for a while) when they meet a girl they truly like. He is being racist to you already and ashamed to introduce you to his friends. These aren't signs of respect regardless of the crap he's dishing out to you about how much he wants you.
    Actions speak louder than words girl
    Are you Arab? I've met a few of his friends. I don't know, he said he'd get with an Asian girl despite what his family says.

ReputationRep:
    Syrian/Palestinian but born here like me.

Are you Arab? I've met a few of his friends. I don't know, he said he'd get with an Asian girl despite what his family says.
    What else has he said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candymonster)
    Arabs and South Asians look similar, that's hilarious. You must be blind.
    I meant there are some from both groups look similar and by similar I don't mean alike but somewhat similar and you're the one who must be blind if you can't see that, I can show lots of examples.

There are also some Arabs who look similar to sub Saharan African or are sub Saharan Africans like Northern Sudanese people.

ReputationRep:
    Arabs are asian, hence the cauc'asian' ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think Arabs think they are superior to Asians....it's funny cos those rich Arab countries wouldn't look so amazing and luxurious if it weren't for those hardworking migrants workers from Asia who are not treated well enough....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    I think Arabs think they are superior to Asians....it's funny cos those rich Arab countries wouldn't look so amazing and luxurious if it weren't for those hardworking migrants workers from Asia who are not treated well enough....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've got a point, but saudi's/Kuwaitis/people living in emirates are asian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    You've got a point, but saudi's/Kuwaitis/people living in emirates are asian.
    and?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    Arabs are entitled shits tbh, they think they're all that when they prob ain't worth the spit that comes out of an Asian's mouth. There's a country (I forget which one... kuwait maybe?) where they say "hindi hashaak" hindi meaning someone from india, and hashaak loosely means sorry to disrespect you, as if indian is a swear word. It's like "sorry to have to say 'Indian' in front of you, forgive me" type thing. When dis ***** doesn't need a niqab she can walk roll outside naked and no one would look at her medusa arse face.

So ****ing ignorant. But some Arab countries view Indian women as like the most beautiful women. Like if an Iraqi tells you you look indian it's meant to mean you're very pretty. My aunts used to be obsessed with indians and indian culture so I had sarees when I was little

so really it depends :3
    Lmao, you're so right. Kuwaitis etc have no respect for the people that they make do manual fukin labour for them. Some arabs are ignorant shits and that's why the arab world is merely a facade for the real **** hole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    and?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, it's a bit ignorant that asians are tackling asians huh. Can't really get at your own kind, unless you're an african arab. Actually I have no point to make just, I AGREEE!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's a bit ignorant that asians are tackling asians huh. Can't really get at your own kind, unless you're an african arab. Actually I have no point to make just, I AGREEE!!!
    not all asians are the same and some groups that fall within the Asian category will think they're better than other Asians. that's the case brtween Arabs and indians/pakistanis etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Arabs are asian, hence the cauc'asian' ****.
    Europeans are also Caucasian.
    Also North African Arabs aren't Asian, they're African.

tbh, I'm Indian, and some Kashmiris, Punjabis, Jats, Pashtuns, Balochs etc would give arabs a run for their money.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not me, sadly, I'm east indian, and a mix of caucasoid, mongoloid, so nope.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 17, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.