Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzy Foot)
    so I can admire their hot feet and nice shaven armpits and sniff them both if we get close especially on a packed tube.
    This is the action of a pervert and illegal. Hope you get reported if seen doing so and arrested

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    It happens to me all the time. It makes me feel like s****.
    Research.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samerf)
    People always stare at me. I always bump into people because I get distracted really easy when I'm walking , sometimes I trip and then I act like it never happened. I also walk in a zig zag line. I'm clumsy .Old people and perverts stare the most and it makes me uncomfortable especially when I'm by myself. when ever I come across another Somali girl she ends up staring intensively.
    tbh those dogface accessories are probably the reason :dontknow: *

ReputationRep:
    They ain't staring, you just think they're staring. I get that, too; it's what comes of being too self-conscious. Dw about it

ReputationRep:
    When I'm in Italy yes. I'm dark-skinned but my dad and rest of his family are white and the area where my family is from is literally the whitest place on Earth. I went there last year and during my 10 day trip I saw three coloured people (yes it was so bad I counted). I saw many people literally just staring at me from their cars and from the street though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Are you dressed like a ho?

I went to London on Friday, had a few girls look and smile at me, they must like us Midlanders

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol no. I dress like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously cuz your so pretty

lol jk, who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    This is the action of a pervert and illegal. Hope you get reported if seen doing so and arrested

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't see why complimenting a girl on having pretty feet or armpits is such a bad thing?

If you can see nipples through their clothing.....woohoo!

Also if a girl is exposing her abs and their are well defined, I sometimes ask if I can touch them. One girl let me once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Because im a ****ing idiot!
    I cant do anything right so i always mess up in public and people stare and laugh at me
    Are you quite tall by any chance? Because this used to happen to me when I used to go outside. I think people can notice low self esteem by my body language.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Me and my girlfriend are in an interracial relationship and literally everyone stares at us :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    It's either your attractive or they find you weird.. from personal experience its the sooner (; (;

ReputationRep:
    Makes me wonder if I left my zipper open

ReputationRep:
    Usually it tends to be...

You're pretty/not pretty
    They're admiring or silently judging your outfit and make-up
    You've something on your face, clothes, or shoes
    You just so happen to be in their line of vision

ReputationRep:
    Cos I'm just so damn good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Are you quite tall by any chance? Because this used to happen to me when I used to go outside. I think people can notice low self esteem by my body language.
    5"10 Average tbh.
    Nah i always trip or drop something in public so i get laughed at for that tbh.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    No idea. I raise my eyebrows at them, that usually makes them stop.

ReputationRep:
    If the person being stared at is dressed modestly or is not doing anything strange then its purely a coincidence the other person might be thinking the same why is he/she staring at me. Its a normal thing I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    tbh those dogface accessories are probably the reason :dontknow: *
    It's not a accessory it's actually a snapchat filter. I don't go outside like that 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    They ain't staring, you just think they're staring. I get that, too; it's what comes of being too self-conscious. Dw about it
    Spoiler:
    Show

It happened again today My dad told me they were staring.

or...why do people in the bus always stare at you?I find that even creepy.Every time I walk past the bus I make sure I walk very fast.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.