Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that you regret? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Awh yay! well thats good then.
    yeh after losing out on 3 bidding wars I lost hope and opted for buy it now, but was a bit stressed earlier as the seller hasn't sold much before so their payment is 'pending ' on paypal so had to try and convince them that they have to send it before the payment will actually go through !

ReputationRep:
    Getting a TSR account looool
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Getting a TSR account looool
    its not even funny how addicting it is

ReputationRep:
    its not even funny how addicting it is
    Yeah ikr!

ReputationRep:
    stopping so many things before mastery. activities and instruments etc.

ReputationRep:
    Starting smoking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Not taking a dump before I left the house for work today
    Lmfao xD,

ReputationRep:
    I regret not writing to my little cousin one more time before she died in a freak accident.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ChemicalBond)
    I regret not writing to my little cousin one more time before she died in a freak accident.
    i am so sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    The thing is the past is the PAST. Stop looking back and look forward. If one gate closes. Another one is always open. Remember Einstein said that "Failure doesn't mean you are a failure, it just means you have not succeeded yet!"

ReputationRep:
    I regret not spending enough time with my grandparents
    I'm really sorry - can you try to think that we all try to make the best decisions we can in the circumstances? Life is always improvised. I'm sure there must have been other things going on for you, or which you couldn't control, or that you lived too far away.

It's a cliche (because it is true - partly) that you regret what you didn't do more than the things you did do. But it's also hard sometimes to say no to things - having a full life can also stop you from having a fulfilling life.

I like the quote, "we're all just Angels, building our wings on the way down..."*

ReputationRep:
    It could be something you have done or have not done.

I regret not spending enough time with my grandparents
    not taking the offer to join the collage ski team literally the coach saw me ski and asked me to join ( bit inspired seeing the Paralympics now)

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I regret it as extreme alcohol abuse led him to a bad mental state in all the time that I knew him, but I wish I made a bit more of an effort to get to know my Granddad more before he passed away recently. It was nice to go and see him because he was always so happy, I told him that I was going to uni and the next time we came over to see him all of the nurses were saying "are you the one who is going to uni??? he won't stop talking about it!". It was the first time that I saw for myself that things I was telling him were actually properly being understood by him and it was really nice to see how proud he must have been for me. I didn't see him in his best of days, but i know he was a great man and is in a better place now
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I regret giving so many stupid people an opportunity and a chance to be my friend.i know,you miss me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Life is too short to have regrets, take every failure/ stupid thing you have done as an opportunity to learn!
    \

exactly, if you hadn't of made the mistake you regret, then you wouldn't have learnt how to make things right. It's a way of fixing your problems.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes regretting something is like learning how to make things right. It's a way of fixing your problems.

ReputationRep:
    Not being confident enough, I have so much love to give!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Opening up my windows this morning. There's a big wasp flying around now! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I regret; being ugly, being fat, being depressed, being socially awkward etc. I regret my life.

ReputationRep:
    I regret taking AS music, it messed up my AS results as I freaked out as we hadn't been taught the course properly or even seen any past paper for the exam. I improved my grades for A2, but I am doing resits next summer to improve the A2 exams, so I can fully focus on them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.