Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    audhubilah did you sell your soul to shaytaan? :eek: mashallah doe but still x_x

ReputationRep:
    What uni did you go to? Congrats on the amazin grades :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Are you male or female?
    male

(Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    I see your utilising multi quotes now :wink:
    yup i am

ReputationRep:
    gd on u.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    What? So ur saying u didnt have to do much work to get those grades? :lolwut: or i dont get it lol

Yep

Ah great :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, basically. That tends to be the norm to people going for maths degrees.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What? So ur saying u didnt have to do much work to get those grades? :lolwut: or i dont get it lol

Yep

Ah great :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hes a massive genius on TSR btw.
    And Zacken do you have an idea of what youll do after university, im rather curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Light Venom)
    male

yup i am
    What A levels did you do?

ReputationRep:
    yup i am asian ^^ lol. How did you know ;D?
    You said in my language, so I knew you must be foreign lol. Then you said my name means light so figured it must be an arabic name, must asians have arabic names.

Also I seen your ealier post before you deleted it. So I know your doing paramedic science there is nothing wrong with it. You should be doing something that you enjoy and not something that you don't. Not everyone is motivated by money. Plus paramedics help so many people and help save so many lives. :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    u can have all if it lol, see how generous i am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have what all of it? :confused:

I know i cant even chose to drop the subject i will be bad at coz then i would have wasted a year i can only drop maths coz thats still modular

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeIsFine)
    And Zacken do you have an idea of what youll do after university, im rather curious.
    Flop around uselessly, I think. - but nah, don't really have much of an idea. Might stay on and do Part III if I feel I'm not too dumb compared to all the other Cambridge mathmo's, might go into the finance industry, might etc... nothing concrete yet.

ReputationRep:
    Ask me anything.
    What revision tips and techniques did you use to achieve 13A*s? When did you start revising for mocks and the actual GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    What A levels did you do?

He did bio,chem and physics

ReputationRep:
    He did bio,chem and physics
    Are you his dad? :mmm: jk

ReputationRep:
    You said in my language, so I knew you must be foreign lol. Then you said my name means light so figured it must be an arabic name, must asians have arabic names.

Also I seen your ealier post before you deleted it. So I know your doing paramedic science there is nothing wrong with it. You should be doing something that you enjoy and not something that you don't. Not everyone is motivated by money. Plus paramedics help so many people and help save so many lives. :yep:

Have what all of it? :confused:

:hahaha:
    The suffering :rofl:

:tomato:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

there is nothing wrong with it. You should be doing something that you enjoy and not something that you don't. Not everyone is motivated by money. Plus paramedics help so many people and help save so many lives. :yep:
    Yes ik, but my class mates at sixthform were like all you will be doing is 'driving an ambulance', they have NO CLUE what paramedic is -.-''. Also some of my classmates just think about money, some of them come up to me and say I want to become a nurse because I get x amount of money or I want to become a paedetrician because of this amount of money. it really bugs me....... Then they have the need to tell me I should do the same degree as them and earn x amount of money.

For all you muslims and non muslims out there that celebrate eid ( which is on monday), eid mubarak to you all and enjoy yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Are you his dad? :mmm: jk
    He said it earlier lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    soup or salad?

ReputationRep:
    He said it earlier lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you his mum? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    For all you muslims and non muslims out there that celebrate eid ( which is on monday), eid mubarak to you all and enjoy yourself.
    Khair mubarak
    You too eid mubarak in adavnce lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniella.14)
    What revision tips and techniques did you use to achieve 13A*s? When did you start revising for mocks and the actual GCSE?
    I really cannot answer this question because many people have different ways of learning. I could tell you how'd I revise but then it might not be for you to revise the way I did.

EDIT: and I suggest you revise as early as possible, I even studied during my summer holiday, so that when I go for lessons, its just revision for me and not learning.

ReputationRep:
    Just to say to anyone who has done badly in their GCSE's it doesn't mean they will do badly at A-Levels as I got 4 A*'s 3 A's 2 B's and 1 C (which admittedly isn't terrible) at GCSE but at A-Level I got 3 A*'s in Biology, maths and chemistry (even though I got an A in GCSE chemistry) as long as you change your attitude and work ethic it isn't impossible

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.