Anywhere between 6ft2 and 6ft 4

ReputationRep:
    6'0 vs. 5'6 - 5'10 :yy:

ReputationRep:
    like 5'9 , 5'10"Love them long legs :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    like 5'9 , 5'10"Love them long legs :cool:
    Lean, bulked, muscular, ripped, strength conditioned quads and hams > length.

Squat, deadlift and lying leg curl machine three times a week for life.

ReputationRep:
    5'3-5'9

ReputationRep:
    10ft 9

ReputationRep:
    Tall enough to not make me look like a pedophile

ReputationRep:
    4'5, I like short women

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm 5'2 (optimistically lol maybe a 5'1) so if they are around the same height as me or taller that's great, but to be fair, even if they aren't, it's not a huge setback. Personality and a sense of humour means infinitely more 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 303Pharma)
    Lean, bulked, muscular, ripped, strength conditioned quads and hams > length.

Squat, deadlift and lying leg curl machine three times a week for life.

Not really into that on women. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Not really into that on women. lol.
    lol sorry my bad. would've helped if you specified if you meant men or women. then again I think Ronda Rousey is hot as hell =p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 303Pharma)
    lol sorry my bad. would've helped if you specified if you meant men or women. then again I think Ronda Rousey is hot as hell =p
    ye her legs still look pretty feminine though tbh. Bodybuilder legs on a girl are scary lol.

ReputationRep:
    ye her legs still look pretty feminine though tbh. Bodybuilder legs on a girl are scary lol.
    Pretty face, touch of fat, shapely lady curves. But a bit of meat on the bones! Not huge manly looking, athletic, looking proper healthy. Like pro-tennis players or beach volleyball. Anorexic stick insects look just as bad as monstrous land whales.

http://www.therichest.com/sports/oth...-bodybuilders/

* caveat. any women that took offense or were triggered by this post, firstly i sincerely apologize. secondaly, if you don't know by now, male sexuallity is primaly visual based. for good or bad, a man's attraction is almost entirely based on looks based on personal tastes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5''4 and the perfect height for me was 5''10 upwards, but now I don't really care about height. My boyfriend is about 5''6.

ReputationRep:
    you know when short girls only want 6ft+ lmao wyd do you wanna suck your man off standing

ReputationRep:
    im 6ft2 and 5ft9 is ideal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This thread is killing me. I'm a girl and I'm 4'11. I'm too short for everyone.
    I'M 5 ft 4 dw Im a midget too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    10ft 9

Posted from TSR Mobile

Smh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.