YouTubers are trash! 16 year olds trying to make a living off daily vlogging!

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Oh sorry haha! Sacconejoly are a family of 4, where they make random videos and vlogs. Zoella is being paid to promote them I think.

I just think the husband behaving is appalling, who records their wife while she's suffering a miscarriage?

She was in Dr Cabbie and going to be in Bad Moms soon. She even made a video with the Rock! Just goes to show how hard working she really is. She moved from Canada to America lol.

Haha, we'll see
    I think it's appalling you are spreading negative comments like this. You're entitled to your opinion but why spread hurtful stuff like this? In your own words, have some shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    I think it's appalling you are spreading negative comments like this. You're entitled to your opinion but why spread hurtful stuff like this? In your own words, have some shame
    It's a negative comment to say I think it's inappropriate to record a woman going through a miscarriage? Wow, talk about being insensitive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    It's a negative comment to say I think it's inappropriate to record a woman going through a miscarriage? Wow, talk about being insensitive.
    They share their entire lives with their viewers, they both agreed that it was something they wanted to share not only due to it being a huge event in their lives but also to help others.

Regardless of your view on the matter, what are your gaining from being so insensitive and mean about a family?

ReputationRep:
    They share their entire lives with their viewers, they both agreed that it was something they wanted to share not only due to it being a huge event in their lives but also to help others.
    I can understand that but recording miscarriage doesn't sit right with me. It's just inappropriate in my eyes.

I'm not being mean or insensitive, I'm commenting on something they made a video about which I don't agree with. I haven't commented on their parenting or the type of videos they make, I just dislike that video. For me, it shows what kind of character they have. Record a video about your wife going through miscarriage for money. They put their videos online, so they're welcoming themselves for criticism. Not everyone likes them, take a look on GuruGossip

For the record, I'll hate anyone who records someone going through a miscarriage. It's 100% wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I can understand that but recording miscarriage doesn't sit right with me. It's just inappropriate in my eyes.
    And that's absolutely fine, not everyone will agree with it. You're just not being nice about them as individuals and a family, which is uncalled for and doesn't sit right with me

ReputationRep:
    if you find these so called vloggers entertaining you need new hobbies.

ReputationRep:
    And that's absolutely fine, not everyone will agree with it. You're just not being nice about them as individuals and a family, which is uncalled for and doesn't sit right with me
    You're an absolute joke, I've stated the reasons why I'm not being nice to them and I think it's a acceptable reason.

You're also paraphrasing exactly what I'm saying to make your point.

+1 for troll attempt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    You're an absolute joke, I've stated the reasons why I'm not being nice to them and I think it's a acceptable reason.

You're also paraphrasing exactly what I'm saying to make your point.

+1 for troll attempt.
    Why are you being so insulting? Just because I don't agree with nasty comments...

I'm so done. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you being so insulting? Just because I don't agree with nasty comments...

I'm so done. :no:
    😂 are you related to them or something.. Is that why you're taking it personally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    😂 are you related to them or something.. Is that why you're taking it personally?
    Urrrm I think she's one of Zoella's minions

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    someone's got a little jelly in their belly :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    You're actually being so childish. I was calling you out for being insulting towards me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnknownDude)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great logic seeing as the conversation wasn't even about her

ReputationRep:
    You're actually being so childish. I was calling you out for being insulting towards me.
    I think that's enough for now! Hope you enjoy your trolling

ReputationRep:
    Great logic seeing as the conversation wasn't even about her
    Well she is related to whoever you're talking about anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I think that's enough for now! Hope you enjoy your trolling
    Do you know what trolling means?

You'll eventually learn that apologising after being rude gets you far in life, little girl.

ReputationRep:

You'll eventually learn that apologising after being rude gets you far in life, little girl.
    Let's call it a day. Get some kip the pair of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm 21. Please explain how I've been rude? I didn't realise stating my own opinion and views comes acrossed as rude just because I don't agree with you. You're acting exactly like one of Zoellas minions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I'm 21. Please explain how I've been rude? I didn't realise stating my own opinion and views comes acrossed as rude just because I don't agree with you. You're acting exactly like one of Zoellas minions.
    This has nothing to do with Zoella!?

To quote: "You're an absolute joke". That's pretty personal and rude, no?

That was all I had an issue with

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.