Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    dats ok, I forgive u. But why is Hayley being mean?
    jealous of your masturbation technique? who knows? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    awww i don't know. Her toys didn't arrive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    From my recollections of the Rabbit there are no XXX's its just a pink box with big yellow writing on it...

cool u must ahve a big collection, xxx was on the stamp. Cos I bought it from japan, there were alot of stamps on it, one said xxx.

ReputationRep:
    Im all alone at home, for the next 4 hours. TVs boring, sick of watching movies, Ive had a shower, Ive eaten, Internets getting boring too, chatted to my mates on the fone, exercised, what shall I do now?
    Feed the gerbils.

ReputationRep:
    shes jealous of your showerhead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Feed the gerbils.
    Alternatively play some Backstreet Boys, and rip all your posters of Westlife off the wall, and have a barbeque and invite all of UKL down for a party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    shes jealous of your showerhead
    arent we all????

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively play some Backstreet Boys, and rip all your posters of Westlife off the wall, and have a barbeque and invite all of UKL down for a party.
    That is the best idea. Blueangel can we all visit?

ReputationRep:
    cool u must ahve a big collection, xxx was on the stamp. Cos I bought it from japan, there were alot of stamps on it, one said xxx.
    Suprisingly (and sadly) it wasnt for me but for a girlfriend who suffered terribly from narcilipsy

ReputationRep:
    yay!! great idea!!

*gets beer*

ReputationRep:
    Im all alone at home, for the next 4 hours. TVs boring, sick of watching movies, Ive had a shower, Ive eaten, Internets getting boring too, chatted to my mates on the fone, exercised, what shall I do now?
    Do what I'm doing....decorate. Or do what I do when I'm at home alone and 'play with yourself' *gasp*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    do what I do when I'm at home alone and 'play with yourself' *gasp*

She already has

ReputationRep:
    If you're bored download Shine by Mr. Big (search on Kazaa or click Here

Then listen to the song and think 'wow, this is great, I wonder what other songs they've done' and be amazed.

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with you - I love having the house to myself then I can do whatever I want to.

ReputationRep:

rip posters NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Barbeque sounds nice, yeh, If only I had keys, I would have to climb out of the window, probably die doing it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    rip posters NEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Barbeque sounds nice, yeh, If only I had keys, I would have to climb out of the window, probably die doing it, lol.
    Why have your parents locked you in the house? lol.

ReputationRep:
    HOW?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ive already wanked in the shower, my hand got tired doing it. Im started to enjoy this less.
    Lol, great. You can use the showerhead you know. I hear electric toothbrushes are nice and stuff like that. If there were a decent female masturbation site like www.jackinworld.com I would post it but there isn't. Or read the question of the week on jackinworld, some of them are 'erotic', especially the ones by females. Right, I'm finishing decorating now...

ReputationRep:

yes thats the whole point. Ive been a bad girl, so Im grounded, my family ahve gone to my nans, and Im stuck here. I like being alone, but I started to feel lonely.

ReputationRep:
    go to Infinity's chat room

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.