Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Am I gay or are these Girls not Hot? (PIC)

ReputationRep:
    Ur gay m8 no h8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Ur gay m8 no h8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    How is that relevant?

ReputationRep:
    I think they're average for east asian birds (no homo)

Idk I have a lot of East Asian woman friends. And the Korean ones in particular, are much hotter IMO

this chick

The problem with the chick you posted (Angela) is that she isn't even fully Asian. She's half german or something, thats why she looks a little different than your typical East Asian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_opara)
    The problem with the chick you posted (Angela) is that she isn't even fully Asian. She's half german or something, thats why she looks a little different than your typical East Asian.
    She's only 1/4 german.

Are you east asian?

ReputationRep:
    Do you like guys or something?
    If not why would you ask if you're gay?

ReputationRep:
    She has way hotter features IMHO. asian birds have the same "look" tho yea

She looks less Asian though, many Asians desire surgery to achieve more of a Caucasian look, and it's sad that people like you reinforce that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    She looks less Asian though, many Asians desire surgery to achieve more a Caucasian look, and it's sad that people like you reinforce that
    Do you mean single eyelids? loads of hot girls have them (also the ones in OP have double ones). This chik drew on the double one I think but u can tell shes hot without it

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if it's my unrealistic high standards but honestly those girls are not pretty at all. I would say 5/10!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    I don't know if it's my unrealistic high standards but honestly those girls are not pretty at all. I would say 5/10!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My standards are low but I don't see it in them

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean single eyelids? loads of hot girls have them (also the ones in OP have double ones). This chik drew on the double one I think but u can tell shes hot without it

Not just that, the shape of her face, eyes, nose etc. She has white features.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think many people have ridiculously high standards when they judge people over the Internet. I think when you view pictures online people tend to compare them against prominent online figures such as celebrities, models etc. Therefore people tend to be a lot more critical in their judgement.

Whereas if you saw them in the street, your perspective I imagine, would be different, you'd be comparing them against the average person in the street.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

lmao

ReputationRep:
    I'm into women and the girls op posted are pretty but they're not my type. The other girls posted though, omg I think they're sexy 😍 Attractiveness is subjective tbh, so there will be people who find those two really hot, so it doesn't make you gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDaniella7809)
    I'm into women and the girls op posted are pretty but they're not my type. The other girls posted though, omg I think they're sexy 😍 Attractiveness is subjective tbh, so there will be people who find those two really hot, so it doesn't make you gay.
    Yeah ik lol, what kind of girls do you like :P

Angelababy, the other girl I posted is one of the hottest lol :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    I think many people have ridiculously high standards when they judge people over the Internet. I think when you view pictures online people tend to compare them against prominent online figures such as celebrities, models etc. Therefore people tend to be a lot more critical in their judgement.

Whereas if you saw them in the street, your perspective I imagine, would be different, you'd be comparing them against the average person in the street.
    that is literally so spot on!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    CL(Korean) is so pretty Slayy
    CL is like your average korean without makeup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Post some hot Korean girls.. Shes wearing makeup in that vid too

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.