Does anyone love eating cheese?

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Yes it does. What do you eat it with?

Cheddar on toast with Lea & Perrins :cool:. As said above toasties are great but they get you fat quickly, very easy to eat six or seven of them in quick succession. I had some crumbly cheese with apricots in recently but I've forgot it's name, was excellent.

CheeseIsVeg

This is your time to shine :cool:
    Apologies for the late reply ! I usually eat it with some Italian bread,so delish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Apologies for the late reply ! I usually eat it with some Italian bread,so delish!
    I have it on bagels, with ham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I have it on bagels, with ham
    I want to try it with smoked salmon and some black pepper sprinkled on top all on a bagel

ReputationRep:
    Cheese is easily my favourite food. Whether it's on its own (I could eat grated cheese straight from the bag), on a sandwich, alongside some salad, in a dish etc. Mild cheese, mature cheese, soft cheese, harder cheese, it's all good.
    It's simply beautiful stuff. I'd love to try more varieties but I don't think I've tried many non-British types. I'd love to, though.

I love Philly when it's served on soft tiger bread, with smoked ham.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely LOVE cheese! It's a toss up between Brie and Cheddar as my favourite, although I'm definitely not fussy, I'll eat any type of cheese (except cheesestrings... yuck!)

Has anyone seen those wedding cakes made entirely of cheese? For example, http://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/c...tion-cake.html love the idea of serving cheese, crackers and chutney as a wedding cake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renphobia)
    there was a girl on the bus from school yesterday who literally got out a packet of shredded cheese to eat. you're clearly not alone.
    LOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    Unpasteurised cheese tastes so much better than pasteurised. Roquefort and Comte are literally mind-blowing. A taste explosion of divine proportions. Stilton/Cheddar are so unbelievably **** in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to say I eat too much cheese but you can never have too much cheese :yy:

I love any cheese but like it melted and covered in tomato sauce.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes.. cheese is my favorite

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.