The Student Room Group

Does anyone love eating cheese?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Apologies for the late reply ! I usually eat it with some Italian bread,so delish!

I have it on bagels, with ham :smile:
Original post by Wilfred Little
I have it on bagels, with ham :smile:

I want to try it with smoked salmon and some black pepper sprinkled on top all on a bagel
Cheese is easily my favourite food. Whether it's on its own (I could eat grated cheese straight from the bag), on a sandwich, alongside some salad, in a dish etc. Mild cheese, mature cheese, soft cheese, harder cheese, it's all good.
It's simply beautiful stuff. I'd love to try more varieties but I don't think I've tried many non-British types. I'd love to, though.

I love Philly when it's served on soft tiger bread, with smoked ham.
(edited 7 years ago)
I absolutely LOVE cheese! It's a toss up between Brie and Cheddar as my favourite, although I'm definitely not fussy, I'll eat any type of cheese (except cheesestrings... yuck!)

Has anyone seen those wedding cakes made entirely of cheese? For example, http://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/cheese-celebration-cake.html love the idea of serving cheese, crackers and chutney as a wedding cake!
Original post by renphobia
there was a girl on the bus from school yesterday who literally got out a packet of shredded cheese to eat. you're clearly not alone.

LOOOOOL
Unpasteurised cheese tastes so much better than pasteurised. Roquefort and Comte are literally mind-blowing. A taste explosion of divine proportions. Stilton/Cheddar are so unbelievably **** in comparison.
Reply 66
I was going to say I eat too much cheese but you can never have too much cheese :yy:

I love any cheese but like it melted and covered in tomato sauce.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes.. cheese is my favorite

Quick Reply

Latest