Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    nah i wudn do thast im a kitten, really. :rolleyes:
    i wont hurt u, me not scary, infact im proly the least scary person u cud find.
    Like this cat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    Like this cat!
    Heartwarming.

ReputationRep:
    im still online because i was downloading trailers for upcoming films

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Are we still talking about UKL members here?
    what about them?

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking of places to go other than the bloody park..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenarbisbanned)
    Can't you just take her to see a film then go round hers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Probably, Ill see tomorrow, the park is definately a no no though

ReputationRep:
    I'm back, I'm bored and not tired yet

STILL?! :rolleyes:

(Original post by Gimp)
    But he said they wanted to talk, can't talk in a film... unless it's not talking they're planning on...

ReputationRep:
    Also Im buying £200's worth of clothes on the internet with my nans credit card details, good fun, especially if youve never done the internet thing before.

ReputationRep:
    Also Im buying £200's worth of clothes on the internet with my nans credit card details, good fun, especially if youve never done the internet thing before.
    Lucky you. I need to go shopping

God I am so bored...

ReputationRep:
    where from like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinkymints)
    Lucky you. I need to go shopping

God I am so bored...
    Shopping on the internet is gay, the not trying things on bit is the worst..its a shame I cant just use her credit card at the shops :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    where from like?
    Im searching now, america is good, the stuff there is like same price as UK, but in dollars(and therefore half price) and shipping is only like $30

ReputationRep:
    Shopping on the internet is gay, the not trying things on bit is the worst..its a shame I cant just use her credit card at the shops :rolleyes:
    Go somewhere, try on, buy off net? Otherwise buy off somewhere you can return them...
    Be grateful for the clothes on your back :rolleyes:

*edit* America is good yeah... My friend found some jeans there online that she couldn't get here.. and my brother bought like 3 pairs of shoes from there. But he got someone to bring them back for him rather than shipping them.

ReputationRep:
    Go somewhere, try on, buy off net? Otherwise buy off somewhere you can return them...
    Be grateful for the clothes on your back :rolleyes:
    Think thats what its gonna have to be..

ReputationRep:
    so what u planned for yer date? a park, random candle-lights, an acoustic guitar, and singing "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. so sweet the chicks will all fall for that (although u must be VERY brave to do it - not to mention over-romantic it could be become sad)

ReputationRep:
    so what u planned for yer date? a park, random candle-lights, an acoustic guitar, and singing "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. so sweet the chicks will all fall for that (although u must be VERY brave to do it - not to mention over-romantic it could be become sad)
    lol. Actually, yeah, that is pretty good.... well I would probably fall for it :rolleyes: Maybe not if she is a skatery type though, might not be her thing

ReputationRep:
    Any decent onliney shop will let you try on and send back. All the catalogue ones do I know that for a fact. Before they even charge you you can try 'em on.

And you can talk in a film! Pick a shite one

Oh and couriers will put import tax on items shipped from the USA if they catch them, which they do a lot more than they used to as they were losing out.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking we could play on the swings, then go on the roundabout..

ReputationRep:
    lol. Actually, yeah, that is pretty good.... well I would probably fall for it :rolleyes: Maybe not if she is a skatery type though, might not be her thing
    Play her Heaven is a Half Pipe and stick a skateboard up her.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.