I'm so hungry

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    You mean diabetes in a cup ?????????????????????????????

what coffee creamer do you use? i have the generic one
    Nestle. There's other *****y whiterners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :drool:

guess whatttttttt

me mum just got me my fav coffee creamer

and suar...

and I've had a huge box of tea, three rows in the package

just sat around...

guess who's having tea now? :hubba:

retro_turtles
    :cry: not fair :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Nestle. There's other *****y whiterners.
    coffee mate? thats the one i have but its not like the nice hazelnut one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Just get some bread. Maube they have some short dated reduced bread then you cna have cheese abd beans on toast. Im assuming you have beans and cheese?

How about making some French toast? 20 minutes is a trek just for noodles. Egg fried rice would be better assuming you had rice... or any oil or an egg for that matter.

Porridge would be fine, although you dont do milk.

Any flat mates who would order you a pizza or go to Asda for you?
    I have eggs, onions, oil and rice. How do I make egg fried rice with that?

If I'm just getting bread then I might as well go to the downstairs shop but they'll charge 30p on my card :sad:

I've had porridge like every morning for the past week, I'm sick of it.

I'm not even a student :cry: i just live alone in my house a lot and nobody does the groceries and my dad gives me money for food but i spend it really stupidly and my mum is always out and she never brings me back any food cause she hates me...

You're preaching to the choir, trust I know what it's like to shop with a fiver mate

You can get you loads of fruits with that

and a couple taters. Maybe not a pack but one or two single potatoes.

It can last a couple days and might even be more satisfying
    as opposed to...just a cup of noodles...
    What can I make with potatoes???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    :cry: not fair :cry2:
    You will survive

I see that :curious: face u got in ur avvy as well hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)

If I'm just getting bread then I might as well go to the downstairs shop but they'll charge 30p on my card :sad:

I'm not even a student :cry: i just live alone in my house a lot and nobody does the groceries and my dad gives me money for food but i spend it really stupidly and my mum is always out and she never brings me back any food cause she hates me...

WAIT YOU HAVE RICE?!

girl make some beans and rice with mash or chips or something

ReputationRep:

You've got enough, make egg fried rice and save your money. Google a recipe.

ReputationRep:
    You will survive

I see that :curious: face u got in ur avvy as well hehe
    No, I won't :/

Haha lmao

ReputationRep:
    how the **** do you not know how to make egg fried rice

ReputationRep:
    Seriously what I have when everything sounds disgusting is toasted bread with lettuce, tomato (I add spring onions and green chilli but it's not necessary) and black pepper.

I have it with a cup of tea

it takes 5 mins to make tbh, and cheap ingredients, also it digests well.

Next time you get paid, then you need to prioritise food. You have any soya sauce?

Beat up an egg and fry it like scrambled egg and set aside.

Cook the rice- you cna mircowave it- make sure its cooked and not too wet. Too wet and you will get a mush- you can dry it off in the microwave.

Heat oil in pan make sure its v hot, then add the cooled down rice stir it about a bit, add in some soy sauce add in the onion and later the chopped egg. That should more or less do you. Shame you cant add the chopped chicken. Not too much oil or it will be greasy.

Honestly id just have some soup or some porridge go to sleep and get some food tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    looks like op is having some egg fried rice
    could do with some beans as well why not

ReputationRep:
    looks like op is having some egg fried rice
    could do with some beans as well why not
    and tea!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    WAIT YOU HAVE RICE?!

girl make some beans and rice with mash or chips or something

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Next time you get paid, then you need to prioritise food. You have any soya sauce?

Beat up an egg and fry it like scrambled egg and set aside.

Cook the rice- you cna mircowave it- make sure its cooked and not too wet. Too wet and you will get a mush- you can dry it off in the microwave.

Heat oil in pan make sure its v hot, then add the cooled down rice stir it about a bit, add in some soy sauce add in the onion and later the chopped egg. That should more or less do you. Shame you cant add the chopped chicken. Not too much oil or it will be greasy.

Honestly id just have some soup or some porridge go to sleep and get some food tomorrow.

The rice is in the rice cooker but I don't have soy sauce :sad:

ReputationRep:
    ok i'm an old fart, i'm 45. in my late teens i went vegetarian. no-one even knew what the internet was back then, it was the ****ing stone age. there was no source of knowledge, information. it made me really ill within a year, my nutritional intake was pathetic. if you're going to go veg, you need to be smart. you need to read up of nutrition, dietetics and cooking. research the top, i donno 20 at least, ideally 50-100 most nutrient dense food sources. lentils, beans, rice, pasta, carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, leek, kale, bell peppers, spring onion (scallions), a variety of nice cheeses, cucumber, salad bar, tomatoes (cherry and plum), mushrooms. learn how to cook. use sauces. tomatoes, curries, carbonara, white sauce, cheese sauce, gravy. the basics are cheap, hugely nutritious, and tasty when you learn how to prepare them.

What sauces you got? Any fish, Worcestor or Oyster?

You might need to experiment so dont use all the rice. maybe some garlic and ginger?

I can sense tomorrow I may be arrested for attempted assassination over the internet by encouraging dodgy fried rice.

ReputationRep:
    ketchup...bbq...curry...and yay

but you're eating at 12am..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Cheese on toast? Beans on toast? Toast? Poached eggs on toast? Cereal? Toast?
    Toast on toast??

ReputationRep:
    Excellent thread

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.