The Student Room Group

Do your folks let you bring your bf/gf in the house? And even sleep over?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Literally? :tongue:

No but she probably does want to, ngl I feel sorry for my future bf
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
No but she probably does want to, ngl I feel sorry for my future bf
Haha :tongue: Me too tbh :tongue:
Probably not; they'd kill me (metaphorically), but its pretty easy to get people into my room anyway
Original post by hxfsxh
Probably not; they'd kill me (metaphorically), but its pretty easy to get people into my room anyway

why's that...
Seen.
Original post by 0to100
why's that...

Culturally, they don't like me being mates with guys anyway.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Lord Samosa Junior "Daddy how did you and Mummy make me?"

Lord Samosa- "We stared at each other's ankles and you started to download"

Try to keep things PG please :colondollar:
my parents let me bring him round, but not sleep over
Original post by 0to100
are we family? I'm gonna tag you in something about my 11 yr old sister

and dnt get me started on my little brothers they run her she lets em do whatever. My older sister is well bitter because she was never allowed to do anything, and I wasn't either but I rebelled. Now my mum lets her younger kids live free.

high five yooo

i rebelled real bad too when i was about 13 (cringe)
i can still remember the day when i came back home from school and my mum was like 'we gotta talk'.. i was wearing a choker and since then i've never been able to wear one again lol. i would've been angry with myself too... it's all about how you approach your parents - if u try to do sth behind their back, they're pretty much always gonna get mad, but after the while, they get over it

right now my mum and dad are absolutely amaaaazing tho
like i said, 'partners in crime' is the best way to describe em

my brother has it a lot easier than me tho
now that i m away he's pretty much like an only child, not to mention that i've bought him a lot of **** and he can have almost everything he wants
and he's also a boy so yeah
Original post by 0to100
and @Rhaenys10 She even let my 11 yr old sister get a red cornrow mohawk as per her request
now it's blue....O___o

and next week they say it's gonna be green I'm gonna take a photo of it next time

like age 11 lol the stares we get ini but I think it's alrite, let the little one express herself

My mum is 51 year old
after the **** I put her thru she is tired. As long as I don't have kids right now or get banged up again she don't care

inspiring
Original post by Rhaenys10

u really got it so bad? my parents are ee too and they're sorta like my partners in crime
and they don't need to catch u with sb... just be honest about stuff and they'll trust u

oh the naivety
Original post by homeland.lsw
oh the naivety

or u could do sth really crazy that will lower their expectations like crazy, let them be mad for a month or so, and then baaam

you're a guy right?
Original post by hxfsxh
Culturally, they don't like me being mates with guys anyway.

I mean how is it easy to let them in
Original post by Lord Samosa
Try to keep things PG please :colondollar:

:rofl:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol okay the weakling will just tire his frail little hands out by sending petty lil messages to me 😂 i gtg have a shower anyway ☺️ Cya 👍❤️

this tsr user needs to be protected at all costs. she has a noble purpose is life
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Lol okay the weakling will just tire his frail little hands out by sending petty lil messages to me 😂 i gtg have a shower anyway ☺️ Cya 👍❤️

Enjoy,
Original post by 0to100
can you stop

it's called an ignore list

Lol soz 😂
Original post by Rhaenys10
or u could do sth really crazy that will lower their expectations like crazy, let them be mad for a month or so, and then baaam

you're a guy right?

yeah I'm a guy.

lol something crazy :rofl: like what?
Original post by 0to100
I mean how is it easy to let them in

Through the back door window, which is basically a door in itself. It doesn't make any noise and neither do our stairs. Plus my room is on the floor lower to my parents' room. I've only ever done it twice though.
Reply 79
It's interesting to see the range of responses on here. My mum's become more and more tolerant to me talking to girls now, I don't think she would mind if I brought one back to visit, but never to sleep over.

Quick Reply

Latest