Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do you like boys? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Guys all look more or less the same. Boring and uninteresting. Especially clothed men, we all look alike!
    Guess who doesn't work out?

(Original post by James.Carnell)
    Well, i just want to know the feeling of being penetrated. Girls say that when the **** is pulled out they just want to be filled over and over again as they crave that completeness.
    :rofl: :rofl:

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    dude
    u literally just said u wanted to feel what it's like to be penetrated
    doesn't that mean u want ****?=)))
    One could use a whole host of objects other than dicks to penetrate themselves: dildos, cucumbers, bottle necks etc.

ReputationRep:
    I like boys because they are so hot and masculine. I'm constantly staring at hot guys I see when walking around and I nearly always start drooling. When possible I also try and sneak a subtle look at their bulge.

Furthermore, I also love cocks and disagree with the girls who say that no **** is beautiful, how wrong they are! So many of the cocks I've seen are gorgeous and balls heighten the overall appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What's a Dutch oven?
    Sticking someones' head under the duvet and farting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goddess Flora)
    I like boys because they are so hot and masculine. I'm constantly staring at hot guys I see when walking around and I nearly always start drooling. When possible I also try and sneak a subtle look at their bulge.

Furthermore, I also love cocks and disagree with the girls who say that no **** is beautiful, how wrong they are! So many of the cocks I've seen are gorgeous and balls heighten the overall appeal.

ReputationRep:
    Stop please, not all men are all like that. Yeah, some are boring and look uninteresting but some are also quite a catch :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    As a heterosexual male you struggle to see what is attractive about men.

I have often thought the same.

Basically men 'like' women, women 'like' men and this obviously ensures the continuation of our species.

Women are physically attracted to secondary sex characteristics such a deep voice, facial hair, prominent brow and jaw, T shaped torso - narrow hips and broad shoulders. Signs of health and strength - muscles and a low body fat %.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    I like people in a well fitted suits, whether you're a guy or a octopus idc
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg M6TUpn.jpg (292.2 KB)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Atrachment pending approval
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Atrachment pending approval
    It's an octopus looking well intelligent in a black tux.

ReputationRep:
    In Greece, one of my friends wanted to troll the waitress and ordered, in a super chill voice,octopussy:ahee:

U should ve seen her face lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

Difference is in age or character for you? :holmes:
    Character :yes:

Maturity is attractive

ReputationRep:
    First of all, just because some men are pigs, doesn't mean all are.And not all men look the same,some are buff, some are skinny, some look gruff and some look gentle, you consider women more attractive cause they are different from you, and because your hormones run wild when you see someone you like.Well that goes for women (and girls) as well, we look different, and that's what makes us like each other, and then there are homosexual people, which find the same sex more attractive than the opposite, there are bisexual people as well who consider both sexes attractive, I'm an atheist but that doesn't mean i'm a rapist or some ****ed up shet, just because I don't believe in gods doesn't mean I can't judge my own action, I know what's good and what's wrong, I eat like religious people, I sleep like them, I breathe like them.And there are some interesting male voices out there.Everybody is different , be it male or female .Also men have a certain scent , which to most males is either unnoticeable or weird but attractive to women.I believe being homosexual or bisexual or whatever is not a problem, you can love whoever you want and have sex whichever way you want.If it disgusts other people, then they shouldn't pay so much attention.Instead of focusing on this

ReputationRep:
    Guys r hot what are you on about?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Boys are attractive to me, can't help it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.