Why do women wear tight clothes?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Look im really confused about this educate me
    If a guy sees a women and looks down, doesnt he indirectly check the women out before looking down (i.e his eyes hover over the women) cause how else does he look down without looking at her? ygm? or do i sound crazy
    Close your eyes first. Actually, if it bothers you that much, don't bother opening them. You'll be safer without the distractions of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    huh
    nvm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 571122)
    I keep getting baffled at how little some people know..

Women wear really tight jeans because they want to feel sexy, in fashion, they want to attract other males with it and also because it feels good on their genitals (ever wore tight jeans?). It's the same reason why they wear a g-string. If you've worked out hard at the gym, you feel good, you want to show that you are proud of your body.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with fashion, but in fashion, your clothes have to fit your body (well, not just in fashion, but in general). People who are not experienced in wearing clothes, you see them walking around wearing their clothes like potato bags around their body, wrong shoulder lines, etc.

Women want to feel sexy. Women attract men. It's the basics.
    why do you do that? we are already attracted to your gender. you dont have to go the extra 69 miles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I wear skinny jeans because I want to
    True

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    what's annoying is when you look and then they like why you looking?

i'm like seriously...are you dumb?
    I second this. I mean, if they're going to wear something distracting then, let us look at it without you judging us, and telling us not to look at they're ass or genitals or boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    like the op said, "it is too distracting"
    That's your issue? I don't think the entire female gender is going to lose sleep over the fact that KnowledgeIsBest finds female anatomy distracting?

Your misogynistic attitude distracts me if you really must know...

ReputationRep:
    why do you do that? we are already attracted to your gender. you dont have to go the extra 69 miles.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of... insurance...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they enjoy wearing tight clothing, opposed to baggy clothing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't tell you to wear certain clothes so it's none of your business 👍🏼

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Tiring

Look im really confused about this educate me
    If a guy sees a women and looks down, doesnt he indirectly check the women out before looking down (i.e his eyes hover over the women) cause how else does he look down without looking at her? ygm? or do i sound crazy
    Same tbh, naps keep me alive

ReputationRep:
    I don't do it to show off to men, if I did have skinny jeans on it's because it makes your legs seem thinner. Baggy clothes don't really make it look as slim as it does in skinny. It's pretty confidence boosting.

Also I think it's just a fashion change from previous years.

ReputationRep:
    Err, I'm a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalindromeGirl)
    That's your issue? I don't think the entire female gender is going to lose sleep over the fact that KnowledgeIsBest finds female anatomy distracting?

Your misogynistic attitude distracts me if you really must know...
    humanity would be so advanced right now, like they would have have gone to space like 2 million times if your gender wasn't distracting us. think of it this way: close your eyes and imagine this, men are the smart/nerdy/scientist/hench guy, and then there is women, people who are always looking for attention and want money and like tight clothing and want to have sex 24/7, im not saying that they're are not smart women but the majority are like this.

ReputationRep:
    Err, I'm a guy.
    when I said "your gender" I meant it as females not you personally

ReputationRep:
    humanity would be so advanced right now, like they would have have gone to space like 2 million times if your gender wasn't distracting us. think of it this way: close your eyes and imagine this, men are the smart/nerdy/scientist/hench guy, and then there is women, people who are always looking for attention and want money and like tight clothing and want to have sex 24/7, im not saying that they're are not smart women but the majority are like this.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I found a trumpist

ReputationRep:
    I have these pantalons. I wore them around town this weekend and got loads of attention so its not just women

http://i.imgur.com/jbylcGr.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Women wear really tight jeans because they want to feel sexy, in fashion, they want to attract other males with it and also because it feels good on their genitals (ever wore tight jeans?). It's the same reason why they wear a g-string. If you've worked out hard at the gym, you feel good, you want to show that you are proud of your body.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    I have these pantalons. I wore them around town this weekend and got loads of attention so its not just women

http://i.imgur.com/jbylcGr.jpg
    obviously. its brightly coloured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PalindromeGirl)
    I found a trumpist
    I resent that! Daddy trump would never say these things.

ReputationRep:
    *they are not smart women.
    *then there are women
    Please do not insult an entire gender, whilst making grammatical errors!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.