triple science

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I had done a lot of topics about the natural sciences. Some of them were even recurring in another subjects, but with another aspects. *

Is that the answer you expected? *
    Well that will do im doing Diseases in Biology Chemisty is Ionic Equation Physics is Energy xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisTindall)
    Ohh what did you get for GCSE's if you dont mind sharing xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxidation)
    They're ok. Just always do past papers and daily revision. Thanks and you too! Revise really hard!
    Thks Good Luck to you 2 xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mayu123)
    Thks Good Luck to you 2 xD
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I took triple science, English, maths, history, Spanish, ICT, Citizenship and BTEC Business.

I'm now taking Psychology, Sociology, Literature and Language at AS, heartbreaking knowing I'll be dropping one as I love them all :/
    Aww Bless you you will do the best and i am doing BTEC business studies do you have your old coursework i can see or not ? Idm xD

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    im in year 10 so i have to get revising xD

ReputationRep:
    Aww many thamks what you want to get in GCSE's
    I'm thinking of only retaking GCSE biology at the moment and I want to get an A*.

ReputationRep:
    See ya tomorrow to reply your comments xD xD So leave lots of Comments XD I need to go and revise for tomorrow Physics and Business Studies just generally to then know what i am doing xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I love comments from others xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Datalwo)
    I'm thinking of only retaking GCSE biology at the moment and I want to get an A*.
    What did you get and what do you want to become xD I hope you achieve it by the end though xD

ReputationRep:
    im in year 10 so i have to get revising xD
    Yeah it's much better to start earlier!

ReputationRep:
    What did you get and what do you want to become xD I hope you achieve it by the end though xD
    I got a B but there was a reason for that which is why I want to retake it. Honestly I have no idea what I want to become. I like maths and I like programming too but I'm not sure if this is what I want to do. When I do my A levels I'll pick subjects that I enjoy but hopefully I'll know what I want to do before then and thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Which boards you guys doing im doing AQA xD
    Hey if you're doing AQA just get the AQA revision guides! Also, check out free science lessons and my gcse science for triple science. Free science lessons especially is AMAZING! You could also make revision cards... use websites like kahoot to make science quizzes (I had to do this at gcse). I recommend doing PAST PAPERS for science; it really helps! Exam technique is VERY important!

Combining all these revision resources together should hopefully be enough to achieve a respectable A/A*!

I've also heard that CGP revision guides are very good. I never used them for gcse- but I have one for a level chem and they are VERY useful!

ReputationRep:
    I took triple science, English, maths, history, Spanish, ICT, Citizenship and BTEC Business.

I'm now taking Psychology, Sociology, Literature and Language at AS, heartbreaking knowing I'll be dropping one as I love them all :/
    Aww, which one do you think you will drop next year though?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's much better to start earlier!
    Just dont know how to Start xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Hey if you're doing AQA just get the AQA revision guides! Also, check out free science lessons and my gcse science for triple science. Free science lessons especially is AMAZING! You could also make revision cards... use websites like kahoot to make science quizzes (I had to do this at gcse). I recommend doing PAST PAPERS for science; it really helps! Exam technique is VERY important!

Combining all these revision resources together should hopefully be enough to achieve a respectable A/A*!

I've also heard that CGP revision guides are very good. I never used them for gcse- but I have one for a level chem and they are VERY useful!

Ohh cool thks for Good INFO and Good Luck what abt these books which one :
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/scie...each/textbooks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Datalwo)
    I got a B but there was a reason for that which is why I want to retake it. Honestly I have no idea what I want to become. I like maths and I like programming too but I'm not sure if this is what I want to do. When I do my A levels I'll pick subjects that I enjoy but hopefully I'll know what I want to do before then and thanks!
    Ohh Good luck i hope you achieve it xD

ReputationRep:
    Just dont know how to Start xD
    Whatever your doing in school, do that at home. Then learn ahead.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh Good luck i hope you achieve it xD
    What subjects are doing and what grades are you hoping to achieve?

ReputationRep:
    Well that will do im doing Diseases in Biology Chemisty is Ionic Equation Physics is Energy xD
    *And what is ionization energy? if ionic equation and thus ionic considerations is chemistry and Energy is physics, would you consider ionization energy to physics, chemistry or chemichal physics? does the last one exist anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh cool thks for Good INFO and Good Luck what abt these books which one :
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/scie...each/textbooks
    I think the first one looks the best!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.