Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Im Bisexual, AMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    err, sorry but u are incorrect, the moon is round because it's round not because of sum gravity bs, there's no gravity in space
    can anyone be more ignorant than you, how does gravity not exist in space, how would the gravitational pull of the sun work to keep all the planets in line, how can the galaxy keep all the nebulas and suns(stars) together so that they dont drift off into open space, how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    can anyone be more ignorant than you, how does gravity not exist in space, how would the gravitational pull of the sun work to keep all the planets in line, how can the galaxy keep all the nebulas and suns(stars) together so that they dont drift off into open space, how?
    I was joking, jesus! pls calm down

ReputationRep:
    I was joking, jesus! pls calm down
    read my username, I hate ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    read my username, I hate ignorance.
    Oh, I apologise :/ Sorry for being ignorant, in fact the most ignorant ever :/

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I apologise :/ Sorry for being ignorant, in fact the most ignorant ever :/
    calm down,
    you don't need to apologise 200 times
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    calm down,
    you don't need to apologise 200 times
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't apologise 200 times. Although I do not like to annoy people so yeah

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.