Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I'm British Pakistani and I don't find Brit Pakistani men attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MemeworksStudios)
    Find a nice well educated White man.
    No you'll anger the anti-racist = anti-white guy, he doesn't want white genocide by mixing of races. White people are endangered and need to reproduce with their own kind only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    you are definitely generalising here. I know a few paki users here who have openly said they sleep with white guys and give blowjobs lol. I think you're just around the wrong people which has made skewed your perception of every pakistani man. Maybe join some religious society hopefully you will be able to find someone who is equally as religious as you
    What sort of person messages Pakistani girls asking if she sucks dick? :rofl: You really can't blame OP for thinking this way if this is what you consider normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    No you'll anger the anti-racist = anti-white guy, he doesn't want white genocide by mixing of races. White people are endangered and need to reproduce with their own kind only.
    Maybe that's the plan :sly: I am a renegade Jewish, Marxist intellectual who wants to destroy the White race.

A Torah gora

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Why's that?

Just being nosey tbh.

As usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Just being nosey tbh.

As usual.
    Aight, someone who's kind, caring, warming, encouraging, supporting, positive, trustworthy, respecting, and just all around amazing.
    Looks wise, hazel/blue eyes, not too much muscle, a sharp cheekbone if possible, nice hair, just not dreads, not my preference, I'm pretty open really as long as they have a good personality

ReputationRep:
    Aight, someone who's kind, caring, warming, encouraging, supporting, positive, trustworthy, respecting, and just all around amazing.
    Looks wise, hazel/blue eyes, not too much muscle, a sharp cheekbone if possible, nice hair, just not dreads, not my preference, I'm pretty open really as long as they have a good personality

Great list tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Great list tbf.
    Thanks lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_uNRukknrY

You need a guy like pac man dont ya ppft hahaha

(Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

For me Pakistani men fall into 2 categories. Either they're loud,arrogant, show off and gangster wannabes with rubbish fashion sense or they freaking hypocrites. I hate their attitude towards women. Most of these men sleep around and get drunk yet they expect to marry a pure Virgin good girl that wears a hijab. Also, many believe a woman's place is in the kitchen and should not been given much freedom. I'm not talking about freshies here, but born and bred Brit ones. I have lots of male friends and they all think like that. I abhor they attitude towards white women as if they're a piece of meat. Recently, my cousin said White girls are the 3 F's:find them, f them, then F off. I was disgusted.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/

You need a sugar daddy that you gotta to do.

ReputationRep:
    What sort of person messages Pakistani girls asking if she sucks dick? :rofl: You really can't blame OP for thinking this way if this is what you consider normal.
    I didn't ask them anything. They posted it publicly on threads discussing it and asking for advice :rofl:. Also I don't consider it normal but OP made it seem like every guy is bad and every muslim girl is innocent when that isn't exactly true

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_uNRukknrY

You need a guy like pac man dont ya ppft hahaha
    The sad thing is, a lot of South Asian men act like this, skinny, silly mutton chop beard which they think is gangster, still haven't realised they're not Black. Even worse are the ones with ear piercings.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm Brit Pakistani and my parents would like me to marry a Pakistani guy but the thing is I have never been attracted to them. All my crushes from school to uni have been non-Pakistani men.

For me Pakistani men fall into 2 categories. Either they're loud,arrogant, show off and gangster wannabes with rubbish fashion sense or they freaking hypocrites. I hate their attitude towards women. Most of these men sleep around and get drunk yet they expect to marry a pure Virgin good girl that wears a hijab. Also, many believe a woman's place is in the kitchen and should not been given much freedom. I'm not talking about freshies here, but born and bred Brit ones. I have lots of male friends and they all think like that. I abhor they attitude towards white women as if they're a piece of meat. Recently, my cousin said White girls are the 3 F's:find them, f them, then F off. I was disgusted.

I feel guilty and bad mainly because it feel like I'm generalising but this is my experience of them though I'm sure they are some nice ones there. Anyway it's what my parents want for me. Also, they'd never allow me to marry a non-Pakistani guy even if he was Muslim. They really strict when it comes to this.

But I've tried for my parents said but I've never really been attracted to Pakistani men. Something just always turns me off about them. What to do?:/
    fair enough that you don't find them attractive but it's wrong of you to group them in only two categories of either being thugs or predators (so to speak)

if your cousin really said that then their is something wrong with him psychologically as 99% of people don't have such a disgusting mentality.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe that's the plan :sly: I am a renegade Jewish, Marxist intellectual who wants to destroy the White race.

A Torah gora
    "Torah gora" :toofunny:

Hazel/blue eyes, about 90% of british pakistani guys dont have, lol at girls high standards in looks

ReputationRep:
    I'm in exactly the same boat as you, have no idea what to do😩😩 I'm really scared and worried about the future because I'm either gonna end up with someone I hate or end up alone, I don't find Pakistani men attractive at all like you said and because of the same reasons. Good luck babe

ReputationRep:

The solution to your problem is very simple. Nobody gives a **** what you think about Pakistani men. If you're not attracted to any of them, that's fair enough. But you need to make a decision for yourself - either stand up to your parents and tell them you don't want to marry a Pakistani man, or knuckle under and do what they want. If you hate Pakistani men this strongly then I suggest it's not worth sacrificing your own personal happiness to make your parents happy. Unless you feel your only purpose in life is to satisfy your parents, in which case by all means go ahead and let them choose a Pakistani man for you.

The problem you have is that your view of Pakistani men is skewed by those few who are pretending to be something they're not - so they come across as two-faced and are afraid of being honest about their behaviour. I'm not going to challenge any of the opinions voiced by those Pakistani guys you mention because I agree with them, but there are other guys like myself who don't pretend to be good Muslims and happily take all the backlash on the chin. You as a Pakistani girl should know better than most why Pakistani men find white girls easier and more accessible than Muslim girls who are always off limits, locked up and (quite often) closed minded. But you're not white - so why does their attitude to white girls affect you? You imply that this is only an issue with Pakistani men - open your eyes and you'll see that Pakistani girls who pretend to be innocent goody-goody Muslims while they're ****ing white guys behind closed doors make up more of the problem than the men. That's just double standards - you think it's unacceptable behaviour for men but you neglect to notice that girls do this too. And also - what guarantee do you have that non-Pakistani guys won't share the same views as the Pakistani's? What you mention about these guys sounds just like bros before hoes. Being a bro is a way of life for many guys - it's not exclusive to Pakistani's.

I think you're making a huge deal out of what is a very simple issue. All you need to do is sit down and have a chat with your parents. Decide for yourself what's more important to you - your own happiness or that of your parents. I like to think any self-respecting person would put their own life and happiness first before the wishes of their parents. Shame that lots of Asians can't recognise that for themselves.

(Original post by undercxver)
    Ofc has to be the backwards benchod A-man! :ahee:
    ^^^ See OP, this is exactly what I'm talking about. People who are too scared to be honest and upfront but instead disguise who or what they really mean. Don't let these two-faced people skew your opinions of any race, not just Pakistani's.

undercxver: Next time you feel the need to insult me, at least have some courage to tag me so I can see it for myself.

My name is Asif. You may call me Mr A.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;67848450]For me Pakistani men fall into 2 categories. Either they're loud,arrogant, show off and gangster wannabes with rubbish fashion sense or they freaking hypocrites. I hate their attitude towards women. Most of these men sleep around and get drunk yet they expect to marry a pure Virgin good girl that wears a hijab. Also, many believe a woman's place is in the kitchen and should not been given much freedom. I'm not talking about freshies here, but born and bred Brit ones. I have lots of male friends and they all think like that. [\QUOTE]

Wow you have literally summed up 99.9% of British-Pakistani guys. Being a normal British-Pakistani guy, I often think about how nearly an entire generation of them have failed as people. From a young age and throughout university, I have always distanced myself from them as a whole for the exact reasons you mentioned above. They are hypocrites beyond belief. One day they will preach about Islam, and that same night you would see them stumbling around drunk outside nightclubs on "rape mode". Utter idiots.

Tell your parents exactly what they are and maybe they will understand. It's nice to know there are some British-Pakistanis out there that acknowledge exactly what they are, because so many still date them.

I'd say you have 2 options. Look for a guy who falls into the 0.01% of decent guys (may take forever), or just marry a convert or Muslim from a different culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    The solution to your problem is very simple. Nobody gives a **** what you think about Pakistani men. If you're not attracted to any of them, that's fair enough. But you need to make a decision for yourself - either stand up to your parents and tell them you don't want to marry a Pakistani man, or knuckle under and do what they want. If you hate Pakistani men this strongly then I suggest it's not worth sacrificing your own personal happiness to make your parents happy. Unless you feel your only purpose in life is to satisfy your parents, in which case by all means go ahead and let them choose a Pakistani man for you.

The problem you have is that your view of Pakistani men is skewed by those few who are pretending to be something they're not - so they come across as two-faced and are afraid of being honest about their behaviour. I'm not going to challenge any of the opinions voiced by those Pakistani guys you mention because I agree with them, but there are other guys like myself who don't pretend to be good Muslims and happily take all the backlash on the chin. You as a Pakistani girl should know better than most why Pakistani men find white girls easier and more accessible than Muslim girls who are always off limits, locked up and (quite often) closed minded. But you're not white - so why does their attitude to white girls affect you? You imply that this is only an issue with Pakistani men - open your eyes and you'll see that Pakistani girls who pretend to be innocent goody-goody Muslims while they're ****ing white guys behind closed doors make up more of the problem than the men. That's just double standards - you think it's unacceptable behaviour for men but you neglect to notice that girls do this too. And also - what guarantee do you have that non-Pakistani guys won't share the same views as the Pakistani's? What you mention about these guys sounds just like bros before hoes. Being a bro is a way of life for many guys - it's not exclusive to Pakistani's.

I think you're making a huge deal out of what is a very simple issue. All you need to do is sit down and have a chat with your parents. Decide for yourself what's more important to you - your own happiness or that of your parents. I like to think any self-respecting person would put their own life and happiness first before the wishes of their parents. Shame that lots of Asians can't recognise that for themselves.

^^^ See OP, this is exactly what I'm talking about. People who are too scared to be honest and upfront but instead disguise who or what they really mean. Don't let these two-faced people skew your opinions of any race, not just Pakistani's.

undercxver: Next time you feel the need to insult me, at least have some courage to tag me so I can see it for myself.

My name is Asif. You may call me Mr A.
    LOOOOOOOL sorry to burst your bubble but i wasn't talking about you. I was talking about TheBBQ his name is Aman. I call him A-man.

Anyways i insult who i like openly lmao

Sorry to kill your boner xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    LOOOOOOOL sorry to burst your bubble but i wasn't talking about you. I was talking about TheBBQ his name is Aman. I call him A-man.

Anyways i insult who i like openly lmao

Sorry to kill your boner xoxo
    Same applies to whoever you insult. Make it clear and you avoid confusion, it's not hard. Simple courtesy. Jackass blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asif007)
    Same applies to whoever you insult. Make it clear and you avoid confusion, it's not hard. Simple courtesy. Jackass blonde.
    Some people understand banter while others remain butthurt. I guess you're the latter.

The irony of you calling me jackass blonde when you don't even know what going on. Move yourselffff.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: March 16, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.