Turn on thread page Beta

THE Enlightenment Test: Are You a Sheep or Wolf? watch

I got

MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

ReputationRep:
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 02 (0-4): above-average. A mixed bag of genuine wisdom and deeply ingrained taboos & irrational hangups. The domain of either conservative or politically correct (armchair) philosophers and people who can't make up their frickin' minds (oh, and let's not forget the puerile LAMERS who hit 'score it' without changing/reading anything; you know who you are...). Limbo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isaac Newton)
    This test is a collection of philosophical ideals, such as pragmatic religions versus non-pragmatic religions; rationalism, logic, and the scientific method versus sentimentality and irrationality; political correctness versus taboo smashing political incorrectness, universal altruism versus particularist altruism; hedonism versus illogical self-suppression; absolute morality versus relative/subjective morality; futurism versus reverse-evolution; terrestrial xenophobia versus intergalactic exploration; cultural determinism versus biological determinism; traditional morality versus practical morality; emotional indulgence versus emotional restraint; directionless labor versus ideological labor. The test is at http://www.transtopia.org/quiz.html

My score was:

"MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 03 (0-4): borderline Enlightened. Purgatory; the countercultural realm. The more interesting Atheists, Libertarians, Transhumanists, and Modern Satanists dwell here, together with other freethinking and politically incorrect types. Congratulations, you're just a couple candles short of Enlightenment! Keep honing those clearly present rational, taboo-smashing instincts, and one day you too might become an Enlightened Transtopian Master."

Regards.
    A very long and very boring test.. reminded me of market researchers...
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    MEMETIC SHOCK LEVEL 04 (0-4): the pinnacle. Transtopian, or pretty close to it. Progressive and hardcore with very few taboos. Looks like we have a WINNER here

interesting test. makes you think

ReputationRep:
    yeah you can get that by answering yes to all their questions
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    yeah you can get that by answering yes to all their questions
    really? I can't say I agreed with everything. Quite a lot however, especially the one on Iraq

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.