The Student Room Group

What matters more on a guy: height or abs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbreef
He's 5ft 3... would you still date him?

I don't date guys based on their height bruv
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
If I made "what matters more in a girl: tits or arse?" would it stay up? :beard:
Short guys need to chill here though. Saying what you prefer on an anonymous forum out of just two characteristics does not constitute the formation of a strict criterion. And besides, most girls on TSR are virgins who have never been in a relationship, amirite. :colonhash:

Nah, height does actually matter a LOT in real life, more than abs.
Reply 62
Original post by squish562
Nah, height does actually matter a LOT in real life, more than abs.

Erm, I never said that it didn't. The fact that it matters doesn't mean that it is a dealbreaker for everyone. And even those women who say it is a dealbreaker may have a different opinion if they meet someone they really like otherwise who happens to be short. Those guys who act like your height decides the course of your life typically seem to be either short and looking for an excuse as to why they are having such a bad time of things, or tall and Narcissistic/insecure.
Original post by undercxver
Willy

this is very inappropriate.
As someone who is 6'3 and has abs, it's height. By the time she sees your abs you've already got her into bed.
Original post by Proxenus
this is very inappropriate.

do i kno u
It's your face that matters. I'm 6'4 and muscular but get no attention from girls as my face is average or even below average.
Original post by cbreef
That's not even that bad though. The average is 5'10. Some people will be put off, no doubt, but 5 footers will see you as ideal. Could you imagine a 5ft girl going out with a 6ft 4 guy?

I know a girl who is 5ft1 and she is going out with a guy who is 6ft7. Their pictures together are some of the funniest things I have seen.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
I know a girl who is 5ft1 and she is going out with a guy who is 6ft7. Their pictures together are some of the funniest things I have seen.

Do they even fit in the same photo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rhaenys10
Do they even fit in the same photo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just about haha, the picture must have to be taken from quite a distance though.
Reply 70
Original post by Desi_Scotsman
Does he also have to be an Arsenal fan?

So long as he doesn't support the Spuds I'm good
below 5'6 girls wanting a 6ft man please re-evaluate your life. Thank you :smile:
Original post by KINGYusuf
below 5'6 girls wanting a 6ft man please re-evaluate your life. Thank you :smile:

They don't need to lol, most women are shorter than men and men care a lot less about height than women.
I'm 5ft 8/9 when I stand on my toes :badger:
Original post by Inexorably
his dick

What about if he has a tongue like an electric eel and can find all your erogenous zones with a pair of hands that could probably produce an experience so orgasmic out of a human being that it would be compared to The Sistine Chapel in terms of sex?

If you're just talking about sex, there is only one thing that matters, you are like me a master artist of sex. :wink: j/k

It has to be said every man has a penis large or small. The artistry is in the details beyond it.
Height obviously
Height definately as abbs can be worked on
Original post by KINGYusuf

Just because we are short doesn't mean we can't like tall guys, after all opposites attract. It's like me saying guys who can't cook please reevaluate life if you want a woman who can cook.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
If I made "what matters more in a girl: tits or arse?" would it stay up? :beard:
Short guys need to chill here though. Saying what you prefer on an anonymous forum out of just two characteristics does not constitute the formation of a strict criterion. And besides, most girls on TSR are virgins who have never been in a relationship, amirite. :colonhash:

No put if you made a thread comaprable to the op's saying 'what matters most height or flat stomach' it probably would stay up!
Original post by indigofox
Just because we are short doesn't mean we can't like tall guys, after all opposites attract. It's like me saying guys who can't cook please reevaluate life if you want a woman who can cook.

That's stupid, because anyone can learn to cook. You're short because of your genes, something you can't control, so you wanna reject people around your height? Lol crazy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending