if so then yes

ReputationRep:
    lol nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm pretty sure I did but I let her go
    Oh, I know exactly how you feel...

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I believe in "life partners". These days old style romance is dead and people seem to jump ship from relationship to relationship. I seem relationships are picking a human you get along with and choosing to be committed to one another; if they just so happen to stick for the rest of my life, great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Nope, doubt I ever will either tbh! :cry2:
    We all meet that special someone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    We all meet that special someone...
    Except for me of course

ReputationRep:
    Except for me of course
    Trust me you will! Wait for it...

ReputationRep:
    Not yet and well.. dont think i would ever meet that special someone

ReputationRep:
    "According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment."
    "And so, when a person meets the half that is his very own, whatever his orientation, whether it's to young men or not, then something wonderful happens: the two are struck from their senses by love, by a sense of belonging to one another, and by desire, and they don't want to be separated from one another, not even for a moment"

-Plato, The Symposium

ReputationRep:
    Trust me you will! Wait for it...
    People keep telling me this but it doesn't help.
    No one knows the future and I know myself better than anyone and the stuff that's happened in my life.
    Using the evidence I can conclude I'm undateable and will never get a gf

ReputationRep:
    People keep telling me this but it doesn't help.
    No one knows the future and I know myself better than anyone and the stuff that's happened in my life.
    Using the evidence I can conclude I'm undateable and will never get a gf
    You might know yourself better than anyone, but you said yourself no one can see the future, right? It doesn't hurt to have a little hope...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    "According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves and when one of them meets the other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment."
    "And so, when a person meets the half that is his very own, whatever his orientation, whether it's to young men or not, then something wonderful happens: the two are struck from their senses by love, by a sense of belonging to one another, and by desire, and they don't want to be separated from one another, not even for a moment"

-Plato, The Symposium

ReputationRep:

-Plato, The Symposium

I did not know that but i must say thats a cute idea.

ReputationRep:
    You might know yourself better than anyone, but you said yourself no one can see the future, right? It doesn't hurt to have a little hope...
    Indeed, true I did say that!
    After 9 rejections! I have no hope anymore

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77 please dont give up hope. See the rejections as you were to good for them and you deserve better than them who cant see how much of a wonderful guy you are. So dont think your undataable, please have a little hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    I did not know that but i must say thats a cute idea.
    Plato was so awesome

ReputationRep:
    Plato was so awesome
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I'd be sat on TSR on a Saturday afternoon if I'd met her? :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Probably

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.