The Student Room Group

Socrates and Theresa May: a comparison

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *Stefan*
You only need to look around the world for the answer (surely someone of your religion should understand). Nothing sort of a preference.

I don't follow a religion,but you have yet to answer my question. I'n afraid empty platitudes such as ''look around'' or ''open your eyes'' are not going to cut it.
Original post by Bornblue
Are you proud of British diversity and multiculturalism?

Proud? Are you for real? I think it is fantastic!

The more diversity the better in my view, we can't be too multicultural. I believe that diversity is an abstract good in itself, and don't feel it is mendacious nonsense whatsoever.

Diversity is like the rainbow, really. Beautiful through the raindrops.

In fact, the only problem with Brexit is that there is all this talk of pesky immigration controls, which is the last thing we need. We have been so on the right track as a country over the past decade or so, with immigration unlimited and running (in gross terms) at over half million a year.

It seems a terrible shame to stop the policy now, but sadly, as a democrat, I bow to the wishes of the majority, as the unfortunate price of regaining our sovereignty.

:smile:
Reply 62
Original post by MemeworksStudios
I don't follow a religion,but you have yet to answer my question. I'n afraid empty platitudes such as ''look around'' or ''open your eyes'' are not going to cut it.

I am clearly not going to give you a passage of an answer because I can recognise when someone is actually willing to discuss a matter and when they're not.

But, in all seriousness, 'looking around' is no platitude at all. A sane mind would recognise what I mean.
Original post by *Stefan*
I am clearly not going to give you a passage of an answer because I can recognise when someone is actually willing to discuss a matter and when they're not.

But, in all seriousness, 'looking around' is no platitude at all. A sane mind would recognise what I mean.

Either give me an answer or kindly stop wasting my time.
Reply 64
Original post by MemeworksStudios
Either give me an answer or kindly stop wasting my time.

Proving my point. I'll stop, because it is my time being wasted after all.

Quick Reply

Latest