Why are people up still? it's Monday night.

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Maybe all 3. :rofl:

And, have to visit Nottingham Trent uni, it's one of my choices, and I haven't even visited it yet lol.

I needed to prepare for my horrid interview tomorrow haha.
    I didnt visit my uni either just applied cuz it were close :yawn:

I..dont think you're prepared at all mate lol you've not even slept

ReputationRep:
    Stayed up to watch the Trump rally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I didnt visit my uni either just applied cuz it were close :yawn:

I..dont think you're prepared at all mate lol you've not even slept
    I visited the two in my hometown lol.

And, luckily, it's in the afternoon haha.

ReputationRep:
    I visited the two in my hometown lol.

And, luckily, it's in the afternoon haha.
    well good luck mate:yy:
    yea i have midday and evening lectures which i barely go to and keep failing
    I just wanna start working now. **** this uni **** bruv.

*actually i dont fail..just get C's basically...

ReputationRep:
    Was submitting my UCAS application. Now time for sleep.

ReputationRep:
    well good luck mate:yy:
    yea i have midday and evening lectures which i barely go to and keep failing
    I just wanna start working now. **** this uni **** bruv.

*actually i dont fail..just get C's basically...
    Thanks.

And, you should go haha, you'll do good.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

And, you should go haha, you'll do good.
    Thanks mate. Like honestly I'm cleverer than many people think I've just got hardships lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lamaragymnast)
    Poor you. Details?
    Childhood stuff.. Some nights are worse than others. I get them when I'm stressed and I've just gone into 2nd year at uni so the workload is heavier. Just getting used to it. X

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate. Like honestly I'm cleverer than many people think I've just got hardships lol
    It's all good. And, I see what you mean, I'm the same.

ReputationRep:
    It's all good. And, I see what you mean, I'm the same.
    do people think you're a stupid useless chav? besides tingtox :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    do people think you're a stupid useless chav? besides tingtox :rofl:
    Not the 'chav' part, apart from that dick Ttingox lol. :rofl:

Do people say stuff like that to you?

But, I've had the other insults said, actual racism from my best friend's parents, needless to say we ain't friends anymore lol, and low expectations because a lot of s*** happened last year, and the earlier months of this year.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up 1 hour ago.

ReputationRep:
    Not the 'chav' part, apart from that dick Ttingox lol. :rofl:

Do people say stuff like that to you?

But, I've had the other insults said, actual racism from my best friend's parents, needless to say we ain't friends anymore lol, and low expectations because a lot of s*** happened last year, and the earlier months of this year.
    wtf wait that's bogus, who even does that anymore. But how did you wind up best friends with them for so long with racist parents? :\ What did they say to you? :ninja:

I will say this though: one of my uncles who's a bad guy all over really he has a tattoo of a swatstika on his arm right, like he was a proper skinhead waaay back then yea and he's locked up now actually, so my gf has never met him. But I simply told her about him because I just got some leters from him and she contemplated not getting with me just for that lol

and people in real life don' actually use the word chav with me :naughty: lol but they say other stuff like "gonna scrounge off benefits your whole life" meanwhile I only been on JSA for not even a yr lol and they say other chav-like insults they're just too cowardly to say chav.

ReputationRep:
    wtf wait that's bogus, who even does that anymore. But how did you wind up best friends with them for so long with racist parents? :\ What did they say to you? :ninja:

I will say this though: one of my uncles who's a bad guy all over really he has a tattoo of a swatstika on his arm right, like he was a proper skinhead waaay back then yea and he's locked up now actually, so my gf has never met him. But I simply told her about him because I just got some leters from him and she contemplated not getting with me just for that lol

and people in real life don' actually use the word chav with me :naughty: lol but they say other stuff like "gonna scrounge off benefits your whole life" meanwhile I only been on JSA for not even a yr lol and they say other chav-like insults they're just too cowardly to say chav.
    F*** knows lol. :rofl: her parents are the sort to talk about you behind your back, plus it was my friend's bf that told me haha, and, I'll pm you, as I still find it pretty humiliating.

That sounds pretty scary haha, what'd he say in the letters?

ReputationRep:
    F*** knows lol. :rofl: her parents are the sort to talk about you behind your back, plus it was my friend's bf that told me haha, and, I'll pm you, as I still find it pretty humiliating.

That sounds pretty scary haha, what'd he say in the letters?

ReputationRep:

I sound really ignorant here lol, but what's JSA?

ReputationRep:

I've been called a chav lots of times. I don't think I am but it doesn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Got rid of her now though lol

ReputationRep:
    Got rid of her now though lol

I'm thinking of making a thread... an inspirational one. I feel like some of the people here need it :rofl:
    But I don't really have enough time for that atm :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)

I'm thinking of making a thread... an inspirational one. I feel like some of the people here need it :rofl:
    But I don't really have enough time for that atm :rofl:
    That meme though

Haha, they do :rofl:

What kind of title would it have?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.