Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys can you admit, that MOST guys cheat? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    I think girls cheat more but most men won't tell anyone he has cheated on. Its easier for girls to sleep around and get the guy she wants. Alot of male suicide is related to break ups including cheating so I have to disagree.
    I agree with him. I think it's that males are more likely to get caught cheating compared to women. They can pretty much get away with it. From personal experience, I knew my ex was cheating and they can be very sneaky and have the blame go all to you regardless. I think that men are able to cheat just as much as women. It depends on what kind of relationship your at. When I'm committed, I commit and won't flirt with any other person (depending on what you count cheating as). Also, men tend to have a worse backlash compared to a women, a lot of people will give the male spite whereas if the opposite happened, people won't really care as much. Hence, being one of the reasons for the increase in male suicide.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LonelyDemon)
    I think girls cheat more but most men won't tell anyone he has cheated on. Its easier for girls to sleep around and get the guy she wants. Alot of male suicide is related to break ups including cheating so I have to disagree.
    maybe that's cause men don't know how to handle it and end up killing themselves. Alot of females will just live with the pain.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    Girls cheat but I think they can control themselves better for some reason.

lol that might be because men have like 10x the amount of testosterone than women, so relatively men actually do control themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Blame the sexual revolution that started after the 1910's.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its true, I personally would never ever cheat on my girlfriend because she means the world to me, idc what anyone else says about it, I have morals and I will always stick to them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.