Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What is the worst/embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally saying "kidnap" instead of "napkin"...
    You'll never imagine the look on the waiter's face...

(Original post by mkap)
    well this was about two years ago so i wouldnt say hes my crush anymore. my friends were sat in the college canteen and his friends were sat behind and i didnt realise. me and the guy kind of liked each other and used to text so i came into the canteen and said to my friends so loud 'guess what (my crushes name)' said to me and i started telling them. then they quietly told me he was sat behind me and i got so embarrassed and shy i just sat down and didnt talk.

he wasnt bothered i messaged him after to say sorry but he said it was actually funny :lol:
    Oh okay
    Yeah we've always had that 'crush' at primary/high school Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Damn.. How?
    road traffic accident. that is where i got my money from.

ReputationRep:
    I threw up on a dude's shoes in PE once

ReputationRep:
    Showed a girl my balls in PE in year 2

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I've always wanted braces though.
    I remember when I was young and I used to sing a lot - I was singing in my bedroom and then my dad walked in when I was singing and I just froze. And then that awkward moment where you just stare at him...
    ha meeeee thats me and my dad like all the time.

ReputationRep:
    any awkward moments as a teen?

(Original post by bhavyab02)
    ha meeeee thats me and my dad like all the time.
    Haha

ReputationRep:
    whenever i am alone i always act out romantic scenes that i have watched from movies,shows and then dad just pops up from nowhere. its sooo embarassing! and he's like wt

whenever i am alone i always act out romantic scenes that i have watched from movies,shows and then dad just pops up from nowhere. its sooo embarassing! and he's like wt
    Haha romatic scenes though?

ReputationRep:
    Haha romatic scenes though?
    yep!

yep!
    Damn!
    When I was young I used to do action scenes, so for example I used to make a toy like a gun and like the teddy bear like the bad person and make shooting sound effects... good times lol

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally threw up during a maths lesson, they had to evacuate the classroom and there is still a dark stain on the floor fo that room lol

No one sits there anymore haha

ReputationRep:
    Well I slept during a class and the teacher literally went right up to my face and screamed at the top of voice to wake me up. He started laughing after lol

ReputationRep:
    Farted loud during a minute silence at a remembrance ceremony by accident.

ReputationRep:
    The fire alarm at our school rang while our class just finished PE and was getting changed after showers. I literally had to get to the playground in my boxers and a shirt, in front of the entire school.

ReputationRep:
    At NCS last year we were doing silly relays. In one we had to run on all fours and I tripped and my very childish knickers were on display for all 70ish people (including boys) to see.

(Original post by biglad2k16)
    The fire alarm at our school rang while our class just finished PE and was getting changed after showers. I literally had to get to the playground in my boxers and a shirt, in front of the entire school.
    Imagine when you're in a swimming lesson and the fire alarm goes off? What do you do then?

ReputationRep:
    Imagine when you're in a swimming lesson and the fire alarm goes off? What do you do then?
    That actually happened to me once... lol you just triggered my memory

(Original post by serions871)
    That actually happened to me once... lol you just triggered my memory
    What happened??

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: January 11, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.