Months left to live....

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

(Original post by The Joker ~)
    Hmmm~

I hope you are are joking~

Else, that is a question only one person can answer and that person is you~
    No I'm not joking it isn't something to lie about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No I'm not joking it isn't something to lie about
    I'm sorry~

OMG

I am really soooorrrryyyy for this.

I would spend time with my loved ones and make sure they know i love them.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I am so sorry to hear this. Please, go out and see the world. Do everything you want to do in life. Spend time with those you love, enjoy it all to the fullest you beautiful human being. Lots of love and I will keep you in my thoughts. Xxx

(Original post by The Joker ~)
    I'm sorry~
    It's okay

(Original post by Blackstarr)
    OMG

I am really soooorrrryyyy for this.

I would spend time with my loved ones and make sure they know i love them.
    It's okay and I will do

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally stumbled upon this post and I am sad that you are so young but I want to say that I hope you spend your time here in happiness. I know that will be incredibly difficult but when you only have a month, I think you will regret it. Now I'm not telling you how to live your life but if I only had a limited time left, I would do that.

Although i do not know an awful lot about cancer or about people leaving so soon, if you want or need some cheering up or someone to talk to, you can message me and I will respond

-Kira

I'm sorry to hear this.
    I can't begin to imagine how it must feel really, and the same for many of us.
    Don't feel pressure to 'do something and make this mean something' because you are special and you mean something, I'm sure. I mean for a start you have reached out and talked about it, that must be hard. To endure something like this you must be really strong (strong doesn't mean you can't cry, if you want to do that you can) As said before, do what you want. If its ice cream and tv, do it. :-)

(Original post by iEthan)
    I am so sorry to hear this. Please, go out and see the world. Do everything you want to do in life. Spend time with those you love, enjoy it all to the fullest you beautiful human being. Lots of love and I will keep you in my thoughts. Xxx
    It's okay and ill try my best. Thank you it means a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Do whatever you want, just enjoy yourself.

ReputationRep:
    May I ask what type of Cancer?

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this terrible news but tbh doctors aren't psychics so who knows, you may have a lot longer. I think you should travel and read, just do whatever makes you happy and stay as happy as possible. This should be everyones goal everyday because nobody knows what is around the corner.

I wish you the absolute very best!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's okay and ill try my best. Thank you it means a lot.
    :heart: xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am so sorry to hear this take time to make a list and do anything that you have always wanted to do

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't fathom how you must be feeling right now. All I can say is use these next few months to live your life to it's absolute fullest. If there's a place you wanted to visit, go do so. If there's someone you want to see, see them. And definitely tell everyone and anyone whatever it is you've wanted to say.

Essentially just be free to express yourself in whatever way you wish. These months are yours to cherish. I can understand that the shock can bring you down, and no doubt it will many times. But I do hope even with this looming over you, you find the strength to still find happiness many times over.

My thoughts and prayers are with you friend.

ReputationRep:
    poor baby

what do you feel like doing, thats the question. everyone has different things that they'd want to do with their final few months
    many want to travel the world and go on crazy adventures but me personally, my family is my life so if i found out i only had months to live i'd jack everything in (work and all the other things that take up my time) and would just spend every second of the day on the sofa in my mum and siblings arms :console:

ReputationRep:
    :'(

I'm so sorry

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry to hear about what your going through, I think you should make a list of amazing things to do and go do them

Try things that you didn't think you would ever have the courage of doing and go do them

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

So I've been given eight months left to live.

What would you do if you got this news? Any activities you would do?
    If I got this news, I will do something that will change the course of humanity forever. I would like to leave a legacy behind. Life is not about living as long as you can. Life is about filling those dreams you set yourself. What did want from life before you received this unfortunate news? Let me tell you this, whatever one thinks as impossible is possible. It just requires some thought. Pragmatically there are limitations such as becoming a doctor because it requires a lot of years of training. But you can do things which can bring the same level of self-satisfaction of saving lives like what Stephen Sutton did:

https://www.teenagecancertrust.org/g...stephen-sutton
    Rediscover your old dreams my dear friend and I wish you all the best!

I'll pray to God for your wellbeing.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you're so brave, I made this donation for you.
    Attached Images

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.