Skinny /chubby guys still get good looking girls.

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Lol, what "content" - i'm just giving a bit of advice mate - and they don't care?
    Yeah posing half naked in front of a mirror HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
    Hmmm ? X

Byebyexx ♡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah they took one to many KFC chickens to the mouth init.
    no, they put on weight by starving themselves(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    Yeah posing half naked in front of a mirror HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
    Hmmm ? X

Byebyexx ♡

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you just like making **** up? xoxoxox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Jack Sprat had no trouble copping off...

https://leeasbell.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/sprat.jpg
    Omg HAHAHAHHAHAH

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you just like making **** up? xoxoxox
    Nice edit Bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    Nice edit Bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bro go back to bed

http://prntscr.com/cvvxi2

^ damn fat face lol

ReputationRep:
    I grew up in Scunthorpe, the most common relationship body combination there is incredibly fit guy with overweight woman. I'm not joking, the reason is that people in the area who are muscular tend to be that way because they have nothing to do all day but hang out in gyms. Attractive girls are with the guys who work full time and have nice personalities regardless of how they look. This isn't to give advice and is merely anecdotal evidence but it does show that attractiveness isn't limited to physical qualities. Being muscular isn't necessarily beneficial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://prntscr.com/cvvxi2

^ damn fat face lol
    This made me laugh Hard anyways I'm off!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bro go back to bed
    people are so rude to you.
    It's so sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    Factually incorrect? That is hilarious :rofl:
    I'm glad you think so, but you have thus far neglected to prove otherwise.

Your statement makes it sound as though having an attractive face is a definitive method of getting partners, which in itself is incorrect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voltrex999)
    Ok natalie, so do you want to tell me you prefer that sack of potatoes Corden, on a ripped and shredded to the bones guy?.
    your shallow nature is pretty clear ... as is your unwarranted , baseless and unwelcome sent of entitlement .a self obsessed narcissist who spends longer looking in the mirror and doing his hair that the girl or a boy with personality and other attributes ..

ReputationRep:
    It annoys me so much investing so much time and effort in getting girls while these skinny and chubby guys do nothinh and get the girls still.

And I, invest so much and still no girll even pisses at my direction.
    It really doesn't matter what your body is you could have no arms and still be attractive. It's how you come across to people.

ReputationRep:
    They can probably sense the vanity and desperation, in your case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    They can probably sense the vanity and desperation, in your case.
    It's more frustration than anything.

Frustration that skinny and chubby guys who do absolutely ****ing nothing to improve their physique and get muscular and ripped get girls while I, who actually do something to improve my looks and get ripped and shredded including changing my diet, gets no attention from the girls.

ReputationRep:
    It's more frustration than anything.

Frustration that skinny and chubby guys who do absolutely ****ing nothing to improve their physique and get muscular and ripped get girls while I, who actually do something to improve my looks and get ripped and shredded including changing my diet, gets no attention from the girls.
    I'd imagine when you sound that annoyed at everything you'll likely come across as a whiny ***** irl too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOldGuy)
    Whoah, whoah, whoah. You've got low self-esteem and an entitlement complex and you're having trouble getting girls?
    Man, I don't know what to tell you. That is shocking. I can't tell you the number of times I've heard women say, "I wish I had a guy with a six pack and an entitlement complex." If they aren't lining up, then what is the world coming to?
    This.

Personality/attitude >>>>> Physique. Which should be blatantly obvious, but clearly not...

ReputationRep:
    most girls care more about personality. nobody is going to want to go out with someone who is ripped if they are a pain to live with.

ReputationRep:
    Life is not fair when a skinny guy gets a beautiful curvy girl like you.
    When I who puts an effort to become muscular and ripped no girl pissess at my direction.

Although you seem by your name a muslim, and I am an atheist so it will never work out anyway.
    Because I am never going to date a muslim girl.
    Duuuude
    stop blaming life
    It's not life's fault that you're such a ---- person.

Your body wont mean a thing to a girl, if you've got no talent or personality.
    As you've clearly demonstrated on this thread.

Frankly, I'm not surprised.

ReputationRep:
    It frustrates me so much, that I put so much effort into getting girls - I go to the gym and bust my ass while these skinny /chubby guys do absolutely nothing to improve their physique and yet they get stunning girls.
    It's not fair.
    Here's a hint about how to get girls. girls don't like whiny cry baby boys. Seriously stop whining. It puts everyone off. Not to mention how annoying and lame it's making you look.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.