(Original post by drowzee)
    lmfao someone is delusional :toofunny:
    Yes, clearly some people are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    Ooh I'm so scared :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golidlocks)
    I'm not watching it because it looks like an awkward, boring, overplayed and unfunny superhero film about a guy with a *****y accent feat bad cgi with the plot from inception. Everyone defending Benedict must be so far up his arse you can't see it's a bad film. I hated him in Star Trek, I hated him in 12 years, and I think even Catherine Tate would have done a better job than him in Sherlock. Cased closed.
    Amen.

ReputationRep:

Please do expand on that, what exactly have I said that is so sickening?

Simply mentioning medication (I didn't even bring it up haha)? or is it calling you out on your jealousy?
    You asked me if I was taking medication for jealousy and seemed to imply that it would be funny. You dont even realise the correlation with what you said to people who actually suffer and have to be on anti anxiety medication or antidepressants. But you're not naive, I don't have to explain this to you because you are aware of your own intentions and your hostility, and that makes you a bully.
    I'm not frikking jealous of some actor with no talent. I'll let the mods deal with you from now on. Do not write to me again because I won't reply.

ReputationRep:
    What even is this thread anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Trollllll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg, I hope so

(Original post by sherlockfan)
    You asked me if I was taking medication for jealousy and seemed to imply that it would be funny. You dont even realise the correlation with what you said to people who actually suffer and have to be on anti anxiety medication or antidepressants. But you're not naive, I don't have to explain this to you because you are aware of your own intentions and your hostility, and that makes you a bully.
    I'm not frikking jealous of some actor with no talent. I'll let the mods deal with you from now on. Do not write to me again.
    Don't write to you~?

But you you just sent me a rather large, baseless assertion.

I've been on anti-depressants so I wouldn't think less of someone who is suffering from depression or the like. I do however find it funny when someone has no rational basis for being angry or tries to cover up their obvious jealousy with nonsense or when someone tries to control what people think of them by guilt tripping and reporting.

Bump

Bump

Spoiler:
    Show

Btw I was implying that you were jealous of his wife, not him. I thought I made it pretty clear with the quote n' all.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Cumberbatch playing Dr Strange anyway? I thought Dr Strange was Asian?

ReputationRep:
    Omg, I hope so

Don't write to you~?

But you you just sent me a rather large, baseless assertion.

I've been on anti-depressants so I wouldn't think less of someone who is suffering from depression or the like. I do however find it funny when someone has no rational basis for being angry or tries to cover up their obvious jealousy with nonsense or when someone tries to control what people think of them by guilt tripping and reporting.

Bump

Bump
    I don't even know what she's getting at, I've been on anti-depressants for a couple of years now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i would have thought more "evidence" would be present in this type of discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Close this thread please mods. Can't deal with these tittering teenagers' hostility anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehokay)
    Why is Cumberbatch playing Dr Strange anyway? I thought Dr Strange was Asian?
    Nope, American.

(Original post by sherlockfan)
    Close this thread please mods. Can't deal with these tittering teenagers' hostility anymore.
    You need to click "report post" on one of your posts and request the thread be closed, the mods won't be combing through looking for posts like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Nope, American.

You need to click "report post" on one of your posts and request the thread be closed, the mods won't be combing through looking for posts like this.
    Ive reported a few posts by others so the mods are aware of this thread.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.