Turn on thread page Beta

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT watch

ReputationRep:
    I got ENFJ-A

ReputationRep:
    Virtuoso (ISTP-T)
    70% introverted
    72% observant
    68% thinking
    73% prospecting
    60% turbulent

(Original post by Socratesfam)
    I admire you efficient *******s. Cerebral, hard-working and insanely self-assured. The only type that I feel is smart enough to contradict me or see through my ******** claims. You guys are robotic and socially retarded (think Stephen Hawking, Elon Musk and Sheldon Cooper), but I don't even give a damn, without your type we'd be living in the dark ages.

Oh, also the same type as Walter White from Breaking Bad and Thomas Shelby in peaky blinders, so you guys can be pretty alpha when you want to.
    This is the reason why my friends were initially scared of me and thought I was a b****. As I can be quite blunt and critical with what I say.
    #whyihavenofriends :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    ISTJ-T

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too fond of you guys just because you're so ****ing sensitive. Easily the most artistic type (most writers like Shakespeare, JK Rowling and James Joyce are believed to be this type) but you guys are way too fragile.

PROS: Creative, open-minded, empathetic and very poetic.
    CONS: Self-righteous, sensitive, inaccessible and too passive.

I once debated the movie Trainspotting with an INFP girl and was just busting her balls about her interpretation playfully. Next week a friend of mine says I made her cry
    loooooooooool :lol: we are sensitive ngl :lol: but that gal has issues greater than her personality type damn -_-
    can't write for **** but i can draw... i guess - so maybe, i've never taken any creative subjects tho
    5/10

ReputationRep:
    Got ISTP-T for the hundredth time.

ReputationRep:
    INTP-T
    94% Introverted.
    54% Intuitive
    77% Thinking.
    72% Prospecting.
    82% Turbulent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterfly_belle)
    eyy i'm INFJ too!
    Yepp same here x

ReputationRep:
    Logician (INTP-P)

Is that good?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm pretty much obsessed with this ****, so if you tell me your type I'll guess what subject(s) you enjoy, what I like/dislike about people like you and generally psychoanalyze the **** out of you.

I shall reveal type if there's enough responses. You'll be freaked out by how accurate the test is...
    ENFP-A

You may proceed

ReputationRep:
    My personality is Campaigner ENFP- A. This also matches my personality traits that my star sign (scorpio) says I have. Love it! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    INFJ-t
    Advocate

ReputationRep:
    ENFP-A

You may proceed[/QUOTE]

I'm an ENFP-A too arghh! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Defender: ISFJ-T
    70% Introverted
    56% Observant
    81% Feeling
    64% Judging
    76% Turbulent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    This is the reason why my friends were initially scared of me and thought I was a b****. As I can be quite blunt and critical with what I say.
    #whyihavenofriends :sigh:
    All of my best INTJ friends abandoned me to go study STEM **** at Cambridge, Imperial, Oxford etc.

I have a vacancy you can fill The ENTP/INTJ combo is just ****ing legendary (Bill Gates w/ Paul Allen, Joker and Batman, Sean Parker and Zuckerberg.)

PM me if you ever wanna build a billion dollar website together (or just chat if you're gonna be lame about it.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel58)
    ISTJ-T
    the most boring type. Also the most common male type. Basically, picture Mark Corrigan from Peep Show.

Absolute workhorses who don't know how to have fun and place too much value on tradition. Very reliable and have the most integrity of the all types though.

ReputationRep:
    ISFP-T.... I don't know myself that well so I doubt it's accuracy.

ReputationRep:
    ENFP-T!!

will smith and robin williams ftw lool

ReputationRep:
    https://www.16personalities.com/

I'm pretty much obsessed with this ****, so if you tell me your type I'll guess what subject(s) you enjoy, what I like/dislike about people like you and generally psychoanalyze the **** out of you.

I shall reveal type if there's enough responses. You'll be freaked out by how accurate the test is...
    Mine is Consul (ESFJ-T)
    67% extraverted
    71% observant
    66% feeling
    64% judging
    66% turbulent
    I wanaa know mineee!

ReputationRep:
    I got ISFP-T, have you done that one yet? If you have, just let me know and I will find it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.