The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Gimp
Did you hear what Cinderella said when her photos took ages?

"Someday my prints will come!"

*chuckle*

Q.Why did Cinderella get kicked off the football team?
A. She always ran away from the ball!

Q. Why was Cinderella rubbish at Cricket?
A. Cos her coach was a pumpkin

no need for :biggrin: 's i think
Reply 61
Oh dear...bad jokes.....:tongue:

G
Reply 62
I got a moan, people that post threads asking for information that can be found with one quick google
Cossack
I got a moan, people that post threads asking for information that can be found with one quick google

Your always moaning :biggrin:
Moan: Work is boring. And it's too hot. Bah.

The moaning thread isn't doing half as well on here as it was on F51 - maybe the General Chat people are just an incredibly cheerful bunch :smile: (Or the subscribers are exceptionally grumpy... as if :wink:)
KOH
I've heard that there is a "Moaning " thread in the secrete forum for Paid users only, and well, if anyone tries to "moan" here than they get neg rep usually, so i thought we could start a moaning thread of our selves:biggrin:

P.s. Only if its not against the rules :biggrin:

BTW, the moaning thread is largely just a chat thread for the subs, only now and then do we moan.
Reply 66
MadNatSci
Moan: Work is boring. And it's too hot. Bah.

The moaning thread isn't doing half as well on here as it was on F51 - maybe the General Chat people are just an incredibly cheerful bunch :smile: (Or the subscribers are exceptionally grumpy... as if :wink:)

You are responisble for 0.22% of the posts in the subscribers' moaning thread :smile:
Reply 67
wiwarin_mir
BTW, the moaning thread is largely just a chat thread for the subs, only now and then do we moan.

sure :rolleyes:
Patrick Vieira leaving arsenal really pisses me off..
Reply 69
Swim By

Actually, that's true! Also, the moaning tends to be much the same as comments made on here. Stuff like 'my boss is a gimp', 'I am stupid', 'I fell over', 'I hate pies'!

Not really rock and roll, but a great community service!
wiwarin_mir

Agreed!..
But I have a sudden urge to MOAN!!!
>> I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!..I am worried abt the results!<<...Ok, now I feel better..back to normal chat!:wink:
Reply 71
BloodyValentine
Patrick Vieira leaving arsenal really pisses me off..

Is he actually going? Arsenal were denying it on the news this morning...
Reply 72
Cossack

Good moan!
Swim By

Well, a large majority of the posts in the thread are just chit chat.
Fluffy

yeah but he's agreed personal terms (typical real tactics talk to the player and then force the club to sell) so now they're talking to arsenal
Reply 75
BloodyValentine
yeah but he's agreed personal terms (typical real tactics talk to the player and then force the club to sell) so now they're talking to arsenal

erm, think you might have the wrong thread :tongue:
Lord Huntroyde
You are responisble for 0.22% of the posts in the subscribers' moaning thread :smile:

I know :biggrin:

No more though :frown: (another moan, look)
Cossack
erm, think you might have the wrong thread :tongue:

well i'm moaning aren't i? :smile:
Reply 78
Fluffy

"If Arsene Wenger wants Ledley (King), he will have to give me Thierry Henry and Sol Campbell," said Santini.

"He will not be able to give me Patrick Vieira as well because he is going to sign for Real Madrid."

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 79
Can i moan that all ur moans arent really worth moaning about

Latest

Trending

Trending