The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
:rofl: wtf? What a fake qualification :colondollar:

That is the part of the op that made me think he aint serious.
Original post by Al-farhan
That is the part of the op that made me think he aint serious.

I had just seen the title and commented and I stand by that. But the thread looks trollier each pg, and that officially made me laugh :rofl:
Original post by childofthesun
PRSOM
OP is a joke. It's unbelievable that people are actually commending him/her

The recent trend in tsr these days is that if you are not passive aggressive, dismissive, smearing and insulting to ethnic minorities, immigrants (who are the cause of all of Britain's woes) and muslims then you are a softy, namby pamby, muzzie loving immigrant hugging lefty.

#VoteTrump!
Original post by Fruli
With regards to the suspected terrorists, as others have highlighted, it's a matter of national security.

Which is exactly why I closed your last thread. If you actually think your neighbour is affiliated with a terrorist organisation, report them to MI5: https://www.mi5.gov.uk/contact-us or report them to the Anti-Terrorist Hotline: 0800 789 321.

As you said you had reported them several months ago, nothing must have come of it. So I do suspect there's nothing to worry about.

So as not to compromise any investigation, or indeed any evidence (if there is any, that is), this thread is being closed, like the last one.

Hope that makes sense.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest