Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Awkward how pre-match they kept saying "Watford haven't conceded for 5 hours of football" 👀

ReputationRep:
    I'd be taking off players like Firmino and Coutinho who will be travelling far for the internationals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I'd be taking off players like Firmino and Coutinho who will be travelling far for the internationals.
    I agree - bring on Sturridge and Origi, or somebody like Grujic perhaps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I agree - bring on Sturridge and Origi, or somebody like Grujic perhaps
    We'd probably lose the momentum of the game in attack but good to have everyone get minutes too.

Top of the league :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you what, Karius has been very, very good this afternoon.

He deserves a clean sheet really.

ReputationRep:
    Oh lord, you guys are at the top of the league

Inb4

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    5-0 or 6-0 please

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant save Karius!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No CS. Janmatt scores 5-1

ReputationRep:
    No clean sheet for us lol. What a surprise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's annoying...

ReputationRep:
    Just an inability to keep clean sheets..

ReputationRep:
    Lack of clean sheets probably means we will lose out on the title tbh. Chelsea have been far better in that respect and being able to still score goals.

ReputationRep:
    Just an inability to keep clean sheets..
    Meh, people can use it as a way to bring us down but it's normally just a single goal we concede per game. We were 5-0 up and took our foot off the pedal while Watford we're going for broke.

That means we only need to score 2 to win games - a feat we're certainly capable of, so I don't see a problem. City can scarcely keep clean sheets either and people never seem to mention that.

All I hear is "how will Liverpool's defence hold up against big teams?"
    Well we've already played every big team bar City and we haven't lost a single one...

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, must be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Meh, people can use it as a way to bring us down but it's normally just a single goal we concede per game. We were 5-0 up and took our foot off the pedal while Watford we're going for broke.

That means we only need to score 2 to win games - a feat we're certainly capable of, so I don't see a problem. City can scarcely keep clean sheets either and people never seem to mention that.

All I hear is "how will Liverpool's defence hold up against big teams?"
    Well we've already played every big team bar City and we haven't lost a single one...
    Yea I'm relaxed about it. I'll take being able to score between 2 and 5 goals to win games..

Ejaria comes on for a few mins with Coutinho off.

ReputationRep:
    mirin weave

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge hit the woodwork twice or 3 times now? Done everything but the ball go into the net..

ReputationRep:
    Yea I'm relaxed about it. I'll take being able to score between 2 and 5 goals to win games..

Ejaria comes on for a few mins with Coutinho off.
    Yeah exactly. All in all, our defence has been great and Karius has had a really good game for us.

People are acting like Watford are useless - they're a team certainly capable of scoring and people seem to be forgetting just how ridiculous we've been going forward today.

We let them off really - this could've been double figures.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wijnaldum 6-1.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.