Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Redalert 2
    Yuri's Revenge
    Worms World Party

ReputationRep:
    Now, we are going to create a hiarchy for the society. I, being the founder, am the Grand frag master, but I am at a loss as to what to name lower ranks. Are their any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Now, we are going to create a hiarchy for the society. I, being the founder, am the Grand frag master, but I am at a loss as to what to name lower ranks. Are their any suggestions?
    umm....can i be B.A. Baracus?

PS: have you got redalert working yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    umm....can i be B.A. Baracus?

PS: have you got redalert working yet?
    We need a standardised rank system, not individual titles, although, saying that, we could have positions, like sniper or medic, rather than ranks

ReputationRep:
    We need a standardised rank system, not individual titles, although, saying that, we could have positions, like sniper or medic, rather than ranks
    oh right, umm....this is gonna be tough...

PS: why is nylex on the list twice :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oh right, umm....this is gonna be tough...

PS: why is nylex on the list twice :confused:
    Well, I thinking maybe the following:

Sniper
    Scout
    Flag guard
    Gunner
    flag thief

ReputationRep:
    Well, I thinking maybe the following:

Sniper
    Scout
    Flag guard
    Gunner
    flag thief
    :eek: what would the different roles incorporate? Unless it's put into a clan structure

ReputationRep:
    in TFC there are 9 classes, think I can remember them all:
    Scout - scouting flag
    Sniper - Snipe
    Soldier - all round guy
    Demoman - explosives
    Medic - ...
    HW GUY - heavy weapons
    Pyro - fire etc.
    engingeer- build stuff
    Spy - disguise, sneaky

maybe use some of them, i dunno?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spleenus`)
    :eek: what would the different roles incorporate? Unless it's put into a clan structure
    Well, they wouldn't as such, although when playing games like TFC the ranks could be used literally. If doing that we would need to determine what class is best suited to the person.

ReputationRep:
    Well, they wouldn't as such, although when playing games like TFC the ranks could be used literally. If doing that we would need to determine what class is best suited to the person.
    whats TFC ??

ReputationRep:
    whats TFC ??
    TFC = Team Fortress Classic, a mod for Half-Life. Look at Planet Fortress for more info.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    TFC = Team Fortress Classic, a mod for Half-Life. Look at Planet Fortress for more info.
    ahh right, never played it. but everyone keeps saying its really good :rolleyes: that and counterstirke..

my mate said i can get counterstirke for free on their website??? is it true??

ReputationRep:
    is anyone up for another RA2 match some time today?

ReputationRep:
    ahh right, never played it. but everyone keeps saying its really good :rolleyes: that and counterstirke..

Yeah, you just need Half-Life and then to download Steam. I think you can only get the stand-alone version of CS if you buy it.

Quik - yeah, a bit later perhaps (especially if wiwarin wants to play).

ReputationRep:

There is also a similar mod for UT called weapons factory, tis very good as well.

ReputationRep:
    There is also a similar mod for UT called weapons factory, tis very good as well.
    There's a mod called Weapons Factory for Q3 as well, but it's not that popular .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    is anyone up for another RA2 match some time today?
    hehe yeah let me have lunch first, i think you're too good for us though :rolleyes:

(Original post by Nylex)
    Yeah, you just need Half-Life and then to download Steam. I think you can only get the stand-alone version of CS if you buy it.

Quik - yeah, a bit later perhaps (especially if wiwarin wants to play).
    oh right, so i would still need half life ?? thereisnt just a free copy of counter striek?

oh, but i aint got UT though

ReputationRep:
    oh right, so i would still need half life ?? thereisnt just a free copy of counter striek?
    The only free version of CS is to use Steam (and therefore have a copy of Half Life). You can get CS on its own, but you'd have to buy it as there isn't a download for it on their site.

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately I still have yet to find the booklet, alough work in my room is in prgress.

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately I still have yet to find the booklet, alough work in my room is in prgress.
    what booklet?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.