The Student Room Group

What's your most treasured possession?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Mmhmm :smile: It annoys me when people don't take of their cars! And their girlfriends too for that matter!

Aw it's ok, please don't give up

Very true.

I try not to but its hard to. I guess love will find us when we are ready or least expecting
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Very true.

I try not to but its hard to. I guess love will find us when we are ready or least expecting

More respect needed!

I know how you feel but just think of the positives :smile:
Or never in my case
More respect needed!

Or never in my case

I know right, agree with you there, nowadays the majority of guys just treat girls like dirt :/

Aw and what positives though??
I know right, agree with you there, nowadays the majority of guys just treat girls like dirt :/

Unfortunately that is true :frown: It's because girls our age aren't terribly mature so they go for the looks :/

That you'll meet an amazing guy soon and have a great time with him :smile:
Very true.

More respect needed!

Or never in my case

Unfortunately that is true :frown: It's because girls our age aren't terribly mature so they go for the looks :/

You will both meet people, don't tell yourself it won't happen, don't lose hope. I know it's hard but don't convince yourself it won't happen altogether.

It can come unexpectedly. :smile:

People would be extremely lucky to have you two as their partners. You both have truly amazing qualities that some people just seem to lack I think...

I'm sure you'll find it hard to believe whatever I tell you, but don't let these negative thoughts...consume you. You're both great people and you're valued on this forum. :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
You will both meet people, don't tell yourself it won't happen, don't lose hope. I know it's hard but don't convince yourself it won't happen altogether.

People would be extremely lucky to have you two as their partners. You both have truly amazing qualities that some people just seem to lack I think...

I'm sure you'll find it hard to believe whatever I tell you, but don't let these negative thoughts...consume you. You're both great people and you're valued on this forum. :smile:

Very nicely said and I agree with everything there SassKing. :smile:
I think you've said everything that requires saying :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh well I'm glad I got your approval :h: (:lol:)
Cool :smile:
My virginity
Reply 68
Apart from my not inconsiderable sized willy, I truly rate a recent purchase from one of the £ shops - a lovely pint sized microwave soup bowl with a lid and a handle. Looks a little like a big cappuccino mug.
Great buy.
My box of journals and diaries.
Original post by Jeff458(#21)
My virginity

Hand it over :colone:
Original post by 0to100
I want a proper gold watch, any brand. Do you have a website/shop or summat?

i don't have a website but well there are lot of choices as I can find so do you want a
strap or a bracelet?
white, rose or yellow gold?
what sort of budget I can find watches from £600 for a Longines precision on leather to say a Rolex SA GMT-master 2 on a white gold bracelet for £75,000

Yea its same with guys tbh.

Dont believe that though.

You spreading positiveness now :smile:

Maybe we will maybe we wont.

Thats very kind of to say that. :hugs:

And yea i do find it hard to believe and aw thank you :smile:
Yea its same with guys tbh.

Dont believe that though.

You spreading positiveness now :smile:

Maybe we will maybe we wont.

Thats very kind of to say that. :hugs:

And yea i do find it hard to believe and aw thank you :smile:

Not all guys though :wink:

Well you should because its true! :hugs:
Not all guys though :wink:

Well you should because its true! :hugs:

True.

And why? :hugs: You dont believe it though either dear.

Original post by Matrix123
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou both.
I cant accept this because nothing changes from it but still appreciated
Girls wont even look at me without laughing so nothings gonna happen anytime soon
Probably my PC.
My "don't give a **** about anyone" attitude+personality

it gets me through everyday life
Original post by queenofswords
Hand it over :colone:

Ahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahaha. I'm on the floor rn loool
Photo albums...
Got a big pile of them in the study, filled with memories...
Those truly are IRREPLACEABLE

Quick Reply

Latest