ReputationRep:
    The first guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Do you wear heels though?
    Sometimes.

bump

ReputationRep:
    I'd hold out for secret option C; perfect guy over 6ft. I'm 5'7" (and a third!), I own an extensive high heel collection which boosts me to around the 6ft mark, I'm 25 years old, and would rather be alone than settle. Height seems like such a silly thing to get worked up over, and I recognise that, but I once went on a date with a guy shorter than me, and when we kissed it felt like kissing a child and crouching down made it feel like I was being patronising.

According to Wikipedia the average height for UK women is 5'3" and the average height for men is 5'9". If you're the 5'9" guy I'd worry less about your height and more about your ego. It's great to have self esteem and confidence, but I'm yet to meet someone who is perfect* all round. Looks-wise I've met 3 perfect guys, but 2 have egos which are a huge turn off and being friends with them can be exhausting at times.

*Obviously subjective and I'm going by my own standards.

ReputationRep:
    The OP must be so disappointed now :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Id pick the 5ft 9 guy I'm 5ft 7 but I don't like guys to be towering over me. But height really shouldn't matter both are good heights .

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.