where my thread
    boyyy calm yo self yano ill make u one sheesshhh big boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    where my thread
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Haha true , every exprrience counts thats the only thing you've done? you arent as bad as me then :rofl: i would prefer a real ahemm *coughs* yep
    Ikr you dont know like it could be fake
    trust me, like the onlyy thingg yanoo, and i been messing on the streets with ma mate and then when i got back i lied to my mum i had to go tesco toilets because ma v was gonaa burst lol
    loooooooooooollll im paaaackkkiiiiinnnn biaaatttchhh, these wall squats been paying off, it was so embarrasing tho, i had to squat in class while my crush was looking at me like
    oii mine aint fake, i been toning and shaping this bootay for a long-ass time kay
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Always says she gets pity mentions... but really we mention her cuz she's a really nice person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    trust me, like the onlyy thingg yanoo, and i been messing on the streets with ma mate and then when i got back i lied to my mum i had to go tesco toilets because ma v was gonaa burst lol
    loooooooooooollll im paaaackkkiiiiinnnn biaaatttchhh, these wall squats been paying off, it was so embarrasing tho, i had to squat in class while my crush was looking at me like
    oii mine aint fake, i been toning and shaping this bootay for a long-ass time kay
    Shhhhh lool gonna burst naaaa :rolleyes: hahaha awww good :yy: :rofl: hmmmm have you really lmao :eek: & shhhh too awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a gal

ReputationRep:
    Shhhhh lool gonna burst naaaa :rolleyes: hahaha awww good :yy: :rofl: hmmmm have you really lmao :eek: & shhhh too awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ahahahahahaha its true mannn, i lied to her ennit otherwise i got no freedom lol yeahhh we had to pick an exercise to do in class for the lesson and i did squats for my friend and i did squats and he was just there looking at me lol
    matteee bootays are serious business not awks my blood, sweat and tears into that watermelon back there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    :rofl:
    Sorry for just ruining your thread with our convo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahahahahahaha its true mannn, i lied to her ennit otherwise i got no freedom lol yeahhh we had to pick an exercise to do in class for the lesson and i did squats for my friend and i did squats and he was just there looking at me lol
    matteee bootays are serious business not awks my blood, sweat and tears into that watermelon back there
    Hahahaha what a lier 😂😂 :lol: yeah true ahh squats , they are a pain in the ass
    Not your blood or tears , maybe sweat though its not a watermelon, its a kiwi loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If Saba always gets pity mentions then this must be a pity appreciation thread lol :mmm: :hide:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lets all appreciate Saba's beauty :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for just ruining your thread with our convo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :pms:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Saba is the queen of everything

Every other thread or mention is a pity thing against the o' might saba cause everyone knows nothing is as good as her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    :pms:
    Sorryyy :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha what a lier 😂😂 :lol: yeah true ahh squats , they are a pain in the ass
    Not your blood or tears , maybe sweat though its not a watermelon, its a kiwi loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i need to go nighttt xxx and i aint lying no freedoom at all
    na they good
    loooolll im exaggeratin
    kiwi, how peachy

ReputationRep:
    why did my appreciation thread get deleted?

ReputationRep:
    i need to go nighttt xxx and i aint lying no freedoom at all
    na they good
    loooolll im exaggeratin
    kiwi, how peachy
    Hahah aww okay you may go awwww :console: ik you are :rofl:
    Kiwi tastes nice and so do Peaches and so do Lychees and so do Mangos and Watermelons😂😂😂
    Night x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    why did my appreciation thread get deleted?
    Mods hate appreciation threads :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Always says she gets pity mentions... but really we mention her cuz she's a really nice person

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just say that so I can make people feel bad which in turn makes them mention me. :devil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hijabis are bae)
    I'dbang her
    Lmfao

username to post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Sabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What a gal
    Drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What a guy. :ahee:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Saba is the queen of everything

Every other thread or mention is a pity thing against the o' might saba cause everyone knows nothing is as good as her.
    Why do I detect sarcasm.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.