Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    acting camp and being a woman are 2 very different things, im not saying im camp, but there are camp guys out there who still want to shag girls.
    No problem, in this case they will become transexual lesbians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Caring about how you look is okay, but totally girly guys are just pathetic and generally very annoying (eg. a certain VERY overly-enthusiastic homosexual from big brother). They should be subjected to hourly injections of testosterone directly into their brain combined with electric shock treatment, or alternatively given full sex changes on the NHS so that they can finally be the women they act like.
    Thank god i am not camp and in your world, thats all i can say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Thank god i am not camp and in your world, thats all i can say.
    Your false sense of security will be your downfall.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, looks like somebody too me a bit too seriously and started crying.

Latest Reputation Received
    Girly Boys - 02-08-2004 06:09 PM - Totally ridiculous, prejudiced, bigotted comments here.

ReputationRep:

Girly Boys - 02-08-2004 06:09 PM - Totally ridiculous, prejudiced, bigotted comments here.
    Wasn't me. I would own up to it! lol! Besides not being camp it don't affect me!

ReputationRep:

lol, looks like they're not the only one crying....... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Wasn't me. I would own up to it! lol! Besides not being camp it don't affect me!
    I wasn't suggesting that, I'm not bothered who it is - my "reputation" on an internet forum is hardly of any concern to me! However, it appears somebody though I was seriously suggesting electric shock treatment and forced sex changes for camp people, which they managed to spot was "Totally ridiculous", but somehow failed to make the connection that I wasn't being serious.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't suggesting that, I'm not bothered who it is - my "reputation" on an internet forum is hardly of any concern to me! However, it appears somebody though I was seriously suggesting electric shock treatment and forced sex changes for camp people, which they managed to spot was "Totally ridiculous", but somehow failed to make the connection that I wasn't being serious.
    Oh well. Still there are people who do think that unfortunately. Dam small mindedness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    lol, looks like they're not the only one crying....... :rolleyes:
    Wha... you lost me! Don't you roll your eyes at me! (mutters about "kids these days" and "back in my day", despite being only 17)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, loads of girls seem to think I am really soft and gentle, not sure about feminine though.

me too , i can be really soft and gentle with gurls, and a normal guy with my other freinds, its the way its suppose to be, but if a guy is Feminine, he is sureley gay! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    The thing I don't get is gay men who go after camp men, or lesbians who go after butch women. Why don't they just go for a member of the opposite sex? :rolleyes:
    because gay men want a bit of willy and lesbians want to much some carpet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    because gay men want a bit of willy and lesbians want to much some carpet
    Obvious and vulger! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I like men to be comfortable with their sexuality...i love eyeliner, nailvarnish etc. Can't stand "laddish" guys.
    Lots of my friends think I go for gay men as I have a real think about good posture and it seems that it's mostly gay guys who hold themselves properly (??) But then I'm into girls too. Most of my friends (mostly male, mixture of sexualities) have some kind of automatic gay sensor which i am completely without so I always go chatting up the wrong people! Nevermind, I'm sure I will learn one day! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    I like men to be comfortable with their sexuality...i love eyeliner, nailvarnish etc. Can't stand "laddish" guys.
    Lots of my friends think I go for gay men as I have a real think about good posture and it seems that it's mostly gay guys who hold themselves properly (??) But then I'm into girls too. Most of my friends (mostly male, mixture of sexualities) have some kind of automatic gay sensor which i am completely without so I always go chatting up the wrong people! Nevermind, I'm sure I will learn one day! x
    Hang on - do you mean eyeliner/nailvarnish on a guy? A guy using makeup is about as bad as wearing a pink flowery dress in my book - waxing your hair and being clean is one thing, but that's just FAR too far.

The phrase "comfortable with their sexuality" seems to be used to mean "acts like they're gay/female" these days. I'm confortable with my sexuality, but that doesn't mean I call people darling, grab guys asses and wear makeup.

ReputationRep:
    Some gothy/alternative kids wear black/purple nail varnish and get lots of straight lovin'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Some gothy/alternative kids wear black/purple nail varnish and get lots of straight lovin'.
    They tend to be depressed teenagers obsessed with being "different" - and the older they get, the sadder it becomes. The kind of person who'll stand in a group of their identically-dressed mates looking sterotypically "gothic" and wear a tshirt saying "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same". The female ones also tend to be rather hideous in my experience.

ReputationRep:
    They tend to be depressed teenagers obsessed with being "different" - and the older they get, the sadder it becomes. The kind of person who'll stand in a group of their identically-dressed mates looking sterotypically "gothic" and wear a tshirt saying "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same". The female ones also tend to be rather hideous in my experience.
    I can't stand people like that, who used to be townies then when it became all "fashionable" got into being "goths".....that's not being individual! It used to be but now people think they're being different when they're quite blatantly not. And I'm into happy people who smile! x

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.