Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

muslim teacher receives note telling her to hang herself with her headscarf Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poohat)
    These stories turn out to be fake in most cases. Look out for the followup story in a few days where she admits she wrote the note herself to highlight the potential problems Muslims face, or some other BS.

There was a fairly similar story a few days ago that the media were jumping all over since it made the right-wing look bad, which also turned out to be fake. This will probably be similar. See:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7410301.html

You really shouldnt trust stories like this in the media, when they serve a clear agenda.
    I wonder how many posts there will be from the outraged, condemning her actions and calling for her expulsion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    I wonder how many posts there will be from the outraged, condemning her actions and calling for her expulsion.
    Oh, none. Quelle surprise!
    Disappointing, but not entirely unexpected, double standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bros R Us)
    loooooool your avatar was of you wearing a hijab and you changed it after making this thread :rofl:
    Do you want me to change it back? Me changing my avatar has nothing to do with making this thread. I have a bit of a crush on the guy in my avatar which is why I changed it.

What exactly is your point tho? lol

ReputationRep:
    Sad but not much that can be done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    Lol did you really just quote yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    Do you want me to change it back? Me changing my avatar has nothing to do with making this thread. I have a bit of a crush on the guy in my avatar which is why I changed it.

What exactly is your point tho? lol
    nah u can choose wot to have as avatar. just thinking that maybe u were scared ppl would compare you to her or tell u to hang yoursef with your head cloth lol

ReputationRep:
    nah u can choose wot to have as avatar. just thinking that maybe u were scared ppl would compare you to her or tell u to hang yoursef with your head cloth lol
    no that thought didn't occur to me, but even if I was scared of that how exactly is that funny though. You have a weird sense of humour lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Lol did you really just quote yourself?
    Of course. I was answering a question that I had asked. Who else was I going to quote?

ReputationRep:
    Your avatar....LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cato the Elder)
    Your avatar....LOL.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    lol
    Haram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Haram.
    loool I have enough haram police on my case already, don't you start:hand:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    This is horrible Hate crime has risen a lot recently.
    Trump's America
    Yeah I don't get the wole 'rape melania' thing, why sexists want to rape an immigrant I can't understand.
    I also can't understand the violent beatings going on, the looting and rioting either. Those guys are just so hateful and violent.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    no that thought didn't occur to me, but even if I was scared of that how exactly is that funny though. You have a weird sense of humour lol
    jus funny that you'd make a thread about a headscarf and then remove your avatar because you were wearing one in it

ReputationRep:
    jus funny that you'd make a thread about a headscarf and then remove your avatar because you were wearing one in it
    Havent we already established that i didnt remove the avatar because i was wearing a hijab? Id just rather admire the guy in my avatar than have to see my face whenever I post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Smart ppl like me wont even bother clicking on links like this because so many left idiots have told fake stories and lies
    Do you do the same with migrant sexual assault stories?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applepiex3)
    Reading stuff like this doesn't even shock me anymore since you can't stop morons from being morons.
    Some people are just complete idiots!

(Original post by Sizzzla112)
    Unfortunate but it's life. Probably more a scare tactic/joke/dare than anything serious.
    Still, WHY would you do this to anyone? It's just stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    So that was bad once means bad always?

Did you even think about this or did you see something that supports your bias and you just laughed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    *Cough* *Cough*

"I hope IF it is found out to be someone else they are punished, if it is found out to be her that she is fired.

Jumping to no conclusions but many of these "hate crimes" have been lies"

But it is a shame that most people will always defend people with no evidence

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.