Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People who can NEVER accept that they're wrong...arggh!

And people who are really arrogant, that really gets to me too :mad:

ReputationRep:
    People who spit

Footballers wages

Empty plug sockets that are left switched on

Council Tax

Dripping taps

People who say "aks" instead of "ask"

Smokers who hold their ciggies at a distance so not to burn themselves/their clothes... and burn me instead

John Snow

Jim Davidson

Jason from BB

Double Standards

People who keep on having kids when they can't afford them

The proposal to get rid of OBE/CBE.....s :rolleyes:

Whn a ky on th kyboard dosn't work

Oblivious drivers

These are in no particular order. There are loads more things that annoy me. I am a happy person and try not to let these things get me down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    The unemployed who are able to work full time - they rake in benefits paid for by us.
    much agreed, i know this woman in my neighbourhood, shesm not disabled or anything, shes got 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 eyes and there is nothing wrong her. But she doesnt work not only that but her daughter once told me that her mum gets benefits every week im guessing about £400/week- about 1600---this is even more than what some people who work earn which is not even fair--and the worse thing about it is that there money is taken out of those who work.
    no offence to those who earn these benefits but there are plenty of rubbish on the floor out there(hint!)

ReputationRep:
    Bullying, one of my best friends had to change school because of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    People who spit.
    The unemployed who are able to work full time - they rake in benefits paid for by us.
    People who complain annoy the **** out of me.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.