Turn on thread page Beta

    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Not really, infact its pretty normal from where I come from

    where do u come from dude?!

    (Original post by donna1965)
    my neighbour is abusing her 3 year old son what should i do ... every morning she shouts at him calls him all the names under the sun ... im concerned
    need some advise
    You should call social services. I mean it is better safe than sorry and of there isn't a problem then this women has nothing to worry about. But it is always worth getting it checked out no 3 year old should be treated this way.
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2004
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.