The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nearly 3 years and still going :smile:
Reply 61
my longest was 1 yr .
Reply 62
15 months, with a week or two break in the middle where we broke up for a bit.

Hoping that this one will outlast that - even if it doesn't though, it's about a million times better and I'm so much happier anyway.
Well my most serious relationship my current one, and in a couple of months I will have been with my boyfriend for 4 years.
So I voted for over a year.
Reply 64
6 years 2 months....and still going :smile:
Reply 65
It'll be 3years on 18th November.
one and only relationship, still going after 4 years!
Reply 67
2 and a half years. Ended last week.
Reply 68
Most peoples relationship lasts...erm...couples of weeks lol
:wink: :smile: :wink: my current relationship is also my longest and my bf's longest also weve been together for 2 yrs and 2 months(26 months) my longest one b4 tht was 4 months
Reply 70
The One and Only Lady Jennington
It'll be 3years on 18th November.

Aww, it would of been me and my girlfriends 3rd on the 25th November. But we broke up a few months back - I dunno what the hell i'm going to do when that day comes. Probably cry...like I have practially every night!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 72
My current one, 4 years. :smile:
people who've been together a year or more (loads of you!) do you still have the 'spark'?

with my boyfriend, we've been together just over a year, have been mates for a couple of years and the spark is still really really there. we still get all gooey when we see each other and call each other baby all the time n stop in random public places just to kiss n marvel at how gorgeous each other is lol. I really hope we make it through me moving to uni, I really really do. duno what i'd do without him.
noaksey
Aww, it would of been me and my girlfriends 3rd on the 25th November. But we broke up a few months back - I dunno what the hell i'm going to do when that day comes. Probably cry...like I have practially every night!

That's really sad. :frown: Sorry to hear it. There'll be someone else though, eventually.

I can't remember mine; or maybe I refuse to. It was all a bit messy afterwards.

Anyway, I decided boys are smelly, after that. :p:

Edit: Wow; 102 people voted "Over a year". Yay for you. :smile:
Well my longest relationship was about 4 years. But my most serious relationship is the one I'm in now, 10 months.
Reply 76
Becca <3.
Anyway, I decided boys are smelly, after that. :p:

Booooo! Or maybe your just jealous of us...!
Reply 77
1 year 4 months :smile:
noaksey
Booooo! Or maybe your just jealous of us...!

Lol. Of course; I must just be jealous of the whole male species. :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 79
3 years

Latest

Trending

Trending