Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat_88)
    this morning when I got out of bed I felt something between my toes, looked down and saw it was big and black... then realised it was just a big bit of wool/fluff from the inside of my bed socks that had conveniently got trapped between my toes.

For a second I was convinced it was a spider

I have a toy tiger that I've had since I was four. One day when I was considerably younger *cough sixteen cough*, I saw its tail poking out from underneath the quilt on my bed and because of the patterns on it, thought it was a ****ing enormous tarantula.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    I have a toy tiger that I've had since I was four. One day when I was considerably younger *cough sixteen cough*, I saw its tail poking out from underneath the quilt on my bed and because of the patterns on it, thought it was a ****ing enormous tarantula.
    ;console;

something similar happened to me once too

my cat scares me sometimes by jumping up on my lap when I'm not expecting then she goes and digs her claws into my tummy and stands with all her weight on my bellybutton :mad:

/random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    comfort meeeee - i just found one of those spiders on my bed, when i was in it!!!! i will never move as fast as i did just then ever again....

when is spider season over?! i can't take it anymore :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    This afternoon when i was just about to settle down to watch Friends dvd's i discovered a spider NEST where the dvds are! I thought it was just cobwebs but when i moved it they all moved, eurghh it was horrible. I think my dad has moved it now but it is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen

ReputationRep:
    omg i clicked on the picture of the spider that was posted- ugh it made me shiver. I HATE spiders and freak out when i see them! They always seem to go to my room, like a few months ago i saw this huge spider which had really long legs downstairs in the kitchen and a few days later saw something scuttle fast, under my bedroom door then saw it climbing my duvet when i was watching tele. I shot out of the bedroom door so fast lol!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.