Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 20 in the January. But I'm not bothered, I'm sure nobody will notice or even ask how old I am. When you get older than 18, age differences don't seem to matter that much any more.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they do at older ages Insurance and the like gets cheaper

Oh its good being old and knowledgable

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with being 20, girls like older guys if you know what I mean I'll be 20 once I reach University aswell, does't bother me one iota, in fact I'm glad I had the two years out to experience life and get a break from education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Londinium)
    Nothing wrong with being 20, girls like older guys if you know what I mean I'll be 20 once I reach University aswell, does't bother me one iota, in fact I'm glad I had the two years out to experience life and get a break from education.

Good good step to one side young un and let the matures through

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 20 in October, but I'm the youngest on my course (next oldest is 25 I think they said).

ReputationRep:
    After a gap year and a false start I'll be 20 when I start. I'm not too bothered by it all really because I knew some people who a few years older than me in my halls and they didn't seem to have any problems.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 and although this is my second degree I never lived in halls first time around, I lived at home, and I'm worried that I woun't get on as well with people slightly younger!!! Much stress!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and it's worried me occasionally, but I've decided not to bother too much because a) no one needs to know how old you are until you've struck up friendships, and b) there really are loads of different ages at uni. 20-25 is still, IMO, really young.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.